Side: US Delta Force Genre: Tactical Shooter with RPG elements Intro / Outro: Yes Voiced by: Professional Language: Russian, English Compatible with ACE: There are Difficulty: Above average Number of missions: 10 Testing: ARMA 2 Combined Operations (1.60) and ACE 1.13 for OA Developer: Arigato Addons: All the necessary addons are in the archives of the campaign (folder @DesertStorm): MAP Editorupgrade (EU) 9K31 Strela-1 (SA9) SAM Unit Anti-tank Launcher vs. Infantry Fix
Morning, August 2, 1990 300,000 Iraqi troops invaded Kuwait, setting off the Persian Gulf War. In the campaign you will be in the role of special forces soldiers US Delta Force to carry out a series of combat missions: to search, detect and destroy enemy targets, make chaos and panic in the enemy's communications and supplies, as well as many other things, on which depends the success of modern warfare.
Based on the "Conflict: Desert Storm" game.
1. Office of the detachment of soldiers with the ability to switch between them.
2. Improving the skills of fighters on the basis of passing the mission.
3. Awarding of the soldiers and the possibility of increasing rank.
4. Choice of additional weapons before the start of the mission.
5. Training mission, which tells about the features of the campaign.
1. Copy the folder @DesertStorm from the archive to a folder with a game ARMA 2 Combined Operations.
2. Connect the addons from the folder @DesertStorm. If you do not use the launcher, then prescribe a shortcut to run the game the following option: "-mod=@DesertStorm".
Attention! The use of add-ons not listed above, does not guarantee the campaign.
1. After loading a save by pressing T (changing roles) roles are displayed instead of the standard names of units.
2. When you switch to another soldier, all soldiers who are on the field of passenger transport, leave it.
3. Sometimes there is a bug that when you switch a fighter starts to move while sitting and do not obey commands. The solution: wait until he gets to the point where he wants to move, and then return control of a fighter.
Credits & thanks: e1k - testing, advices jbor - testing, ACE testing VVL99 - mine defuse script, explosion scripts DenVdmj - weapon exchange script Wass - Arma campaign creation tips dr.paladino - english translation Orcinus - english editing and fixing Leh2012 - testing on initial phase Wildmen - advices on initial phase flashpoint.ru - any possible help