Ever wondered how it would be to participate in a huge tank PVP game in ArmA games? Well, here is your chance to get a preview!
Coming Wednesday, for a large-scale trial run on an existing PVP concept, we are looking for players who are willing and able to spend 30 minutes of their time to participate in this large (80 player) tank engagement.
In order to really put some stress on the game server, nearly instant respawns and very short driving time to the area of operations are in effect, resulting in continuous engagement between the sides. Below is the specific info:
Date: Wednesday 1st August, 2012
Participants required to be present: 18:30 GMT
End of tests: 19:15 GMT
TS Address: artemis.ts3-serveur.com:13605 Password = scudo
TS channels: Each crew has its own channel. You may take any subchannel under Trial Game channel family
- Arma 2 patch 1.11 http://www.arma2.com/index.php?Itemi...folder&lang=en
- Op Arrowhead patch 1.62 http://www.arma2.com/index.php?Itemi...folder&lang=en
- @CBA, version .175 hotfix 2 (only CBA, do not use CBA_OA and CBA_A2! http://www.armedassault.info/index.php?cat=news&id=5609
- @ACE, version .522 hotfixed http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12155
- Battleye for Windows Client (latest version) http://www.battleye.com/download.html (in case you don't have it installed already)
*Server wil be signed so it is not possible to get in with other addons/versions then the above
So, spread the word, bring your friends, prepare your addons in advance and and hopefully see you there on the 1st of August!