Sign in to follow this  
Atlon

BattlEye: [Kick: BattlEye does not respond]

Hey guys,

i bought arma 2: co in the steam summersale to play dayz with friends.

I installed arma 2 and arma 2: oa correct and downloaded the mod manually.

The game runs, i can walk and pick stuff up but after 30sec or less i'm losing connection (chat message) and get kicked with the reason that battleye does not respont or sth like that.

I tried to manually update my battleye files, to reinstall the game etc. but nothing works for me. After frustrating days i cleand my system and installed a clean win 7. Downloaded the game again and wanted to try it without beta patches or dayz...

All i got is the same kick all over again.

It doesnt matter what regular server i choose, the kick comes after max 1min.

So, any suggestions? A step by step guide maybe?

Cheers

I'm running arma 2: co 1.62.95248 (a clean steam install)

If you're using a Netgear router, their latest firmware update has fixed this problem. Woohoo!

First, look at my post in this thread here:- http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?134972-BattlEye-Client-not-responding

Follow the instructions in the thread for how to log in, however it's no longer necessary to change the ADSL settings. Your firmware should automatically be checked and updated, just follow the instructions onscreen.

PS Mods maybe this should be made a sticky as there have been quite a few threads on this subject?

Edited by Sad Git

negative sir, but thanks :(

I#m not using a netgear router...problem still unsolved

Try WWW.battleye.com an maybe redl the client.32 an replace in your BE folder in the game folder it I do it cuz it does the dame for me only for vanilla ArmA2 u may haowever need it for OA so BEOA client32 or somthing simalar. Can tell u for sure in a lil while as i'm currently re-installing/patching OA ATM.

try to delete the beclient.dll from your user %appdata% folder local/armaoa/battleye

did both, no change :(

Hmm dunno every BE errors I've encountered (BE kick) or wrong version has been solved from doing what I suggested. Maybe goto www.arma2.com an submit a ticket if u hav'nt already.