Sign in to follow this  
peligroso

Strive for realism, please!

Some posts in this forum brings to mind some kind of Badnews´s "Warrior of Ghengis Khan"- mentality! An aspiration for reality, please, instead of those tiresome:

"Yeah-man, some A-Bombs would be awesome, dude!"

Suggestions about add-ons to include children, naked women and animals ( not for realism- just for killing(!). WHAT?? A deplorable lack of capability of "thinking-twice"? Could be a matter of age? I don´t know, but if you find it necessary to include the above; ask yourself why, before asking around for others like you ( I hope they´re just a few!!)

I would like to commend BIS for this game of excellence, but humbly give some suggestions:

#Civilians.

3(?!) Add at least 20-something, suit´n´ties-guys, farmers, fisher-men( they were able to support themselves before the war, or? They got tractors, then what? Add a fishingboat and small boats, rafts.

#Animal-life.

The absence of domesticated animals is good, otherwise you´ve got those "trigger-happies" In consideration these are island, no domestic animal large enough "worth" killing exists. But some form of animal-activity should be included(I know, I know). Add guard-dogs w/ ability to attack, track/hunt down enemies and reveals enemy-presence (You´ve got the soundfiles).

#Weapons.

Must be emphasized- Sidearms for officers, knives for "grunts"; ammo has a tendency to "just fly away" and then what? To be able carry an additional weapon w/ clips(at least 1) with MM-1 and 6G-30, same as LAW´s and RPG´s. This weapon "Throw" could be elaborated, stones for distraction!?

#Resistance.

Give them a PV3S w/ mounted M2 on the truck platform or a Pickup-truck w/ M2. Small boats, rafts.

#Editing+misc

Ability to carry ammo-crates to load/unload, Take crate/Put crate (weapon on back)? A simple thing.

Thank you for taking your time to read this!

I will not response to offensive replies, so...

Jah bless

I like your Resistance idea; an UAZG with an M2 or (drool) some AT weaponry would be very useful, in a "Toyota Wars" kind of way.