Sign in to follow this  
BiBa

TrackIR 5 not working in TOH

I'm using the TrackIR 5 with TrackClipPro. I've tried to enable it in the Option\Controller section but it remained highlighted in grey and can't be customized. All other four Saitek controllers are in white and customizable. I've read older Forum on this topic. So my

1.TrackIR5 is in automatic game update mode and has the version 5.1.300 (Build 9945).

2.I purchased TOH from STEAM which updates games automatically.

If everything is up to date, I can't find out where's the problem, since TrackIR5 is working fine with FSX and A-10 Warthog. Isn't there supposed to be a button on top right corner of the TrackIR5 software to update the games manually? I ask because I couldn't find it. Need help...

Hmm yes. You should reinstall the Track IR software and do a manual game update. Top right corner on the soft.

Then you must activate it in the game controller panel of the game.

(You CAN save your TIR profile)

Hmm yes. You should reinstall the Track IR software and do a manual game update. Top right corner on the soft.

Then you must activate it in the game controller panel of the game.

(You CAN save your TIR profile)

Great - Now it's working! There were actually a lot of games update missing. Was really strange this Update button disappearance... Thanks a lot :yay:

One more tiny question: when you lean forward with TrackIr, only the cockpit's gauges should be zoomed in, but why the whole background is zoomed in too? The sky should stay as it is. Is it a software quirk, or something else went wrong here?!

You have to manualy assign or "disassign" x) the track IR axe on the command option.