Sign in to follow this  
RusSKill

Game Save Location

Hi there!

Can anyone tell me where the game saves are located (take on helicopters steam edition) so I can transfer between my laptop and my desktop pc's?

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!

RusSKill.

Its saved in the folder:

C:\Users\YourComputerName\Documents\Take On Helicopters\YourPlayerNick\Saved\hsim\missions_h\campaign\campaign.sqc

Or if you are not using the default profile:

C:\Users\...\Documents\Take On Helicopters Other Profiles\...\Saved\hsim\missions_h\campaign\campaign.sqc

For a transfer to your laptop I would copy the folder with your name. See \YourPlayerNick\ above. That way you will also transfer all your settings and key bindings.

Just install the game on your laptop. Then create you nick unless you are using default. Then go to the area where its created. Delete the folder and paste your old one. Boot up the game and check if its working.

Usually if a save file cant be found in the main games folders its usually in a folder in the C:\Users\ComputerName\Documents area under a name similar to the game.

Edited by JojoTheSlayer

Its saved in the folder:

C:\Users\YourComputerName\Documents\Take On Helicopters\YourPlayerNick\Saved\hsim\missions_h\campaign\campaign.sqc

Or if you are not using the default profile:

C:\Users\...\Documents\Take On Helicopters Other Profiles\...\Saved\hsim\missions_h\campaign\campaign.sqc

For a transfer to your laptop I would copy the folder with your name. See \YourPlayerNick\ above. That way you will also transfer all your settings and key bindings.

Just install the game on your laptop. Then create you nick unless you are using default. Then go to the area where its created. Delete the folder and paste your old one. Boot up the game and check if its working.

Usually if a save file cant be found in the main games folders its usually in a folder in the C:\Users\ComputerName\Documents area under a name similar to the game.

Thank you very much, and apologies for the delay in replying!