Sign in to follow this  
vasgork

Trigger and synchronize

I've created a mission where I set up a trigger that when activated by me or west should display text "Now wait for the chopper to pick you up". So I want it to be when I activate that trigger chopper should come and pick me up, I sinchronized the trigger with chopper's "MOVE" way point but the chopper keeps on coming even before I activate the trigger, in other words I want the chopper to arrive only after I activate the trigger, not before.

Any Ideas on how to do it?

Help sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Thanks in advance

You have to give the chopper a waypoint (probaly use "MOVE" type) right on top of the chopper. Then Sync the trigger with that waypoint.

After that just make the waypoints as you need.

RED

I am not sure but i think this will work to because it worked for me as radio alpha

In the first waypoint of the chopper change the condition field from "true" to wp1==1 ( the first waypoint must be right where the chopper is)

Make the the second waypoint where you want him to go.

Now create a trigger with activation by west or by some another unit and in its on activation field put wp1=1, ( note only 1 equals mark this time )

When you or your unit arrive at the trigger the chopper will start to heading right where you want him to go

That is basicly what I said, there is no need for that method, it just brings in extra vars to the mission.

RED