I give up.... I reinstalled the whole game, clean install.... Then I reinstalled ace/acre.
Running everything as admin. Went into the server and had the pipe error again, and arma wasnt connecting to teamspeak.
In game when calling over the radio I get a weird microphone in the middle of the screen (wasnt there before)....
Even running it on another server it gives me the pipe error.
I don't know what else to do now... did the troubelshooting steps.
- Restart TS3 (check)
- Make sure TS3 is started as Administrator, (check)
- Make sure the "ACRE Plugin" is loaded in TS3. Always restart TS3 when reloading the plugin. (check)
- Restart ArmA2 (check)
- Make sure you have no conflicting versions or other plugins in TS3 (check)
- Examples: Other versions of ACRE, the old A2TS plugin, etc. (check)
- Make sure you have the correct DLL for your TS3 install (check)
- acre.dll for 32-bit TeamSpeak, acre_x64.dll for 64-bit TeamSpeak (32bit version is different than what it says here, acre_win32.dll and acre_win64.dll)
- Make sure you are using the same version of the DLL as you are the Addon (check)
- Make sure you are loading the appopriate Addon's in ArmA2 (@jayarma2lib, @acre, @cba at a minimum) (check)
- Make sure dsound.dll is in the ArmA2 root. (cant find it, is that it, where can I get it?(friend of mine doesnt have it either and he is running it fine))
- Make sure you are not using the internal mod manager. (check)
This is what the acre.log in teamspeak says:
[10:1:53.322] * Logging engine initialized.
[10:1:53.323] Configuration file does not exist [C:\Users\Algemeen\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\acre_c onfig.xml]. Creating with defaults...
[10:1:53.325] * initializing...
[10:1:53.325] * initialization complete
[10:1:58.921] *  Engine startup in progress...
[10:1:58.921] Opening game pipe...
[10:1:59.421] Game pipe opening successful. 
[10:1:59.421] * Startup completed
[10:1:59.454] Stereo sound detected, initializing custom mixing...
[10:3:44.174] Client connected
[10:3:44.174] Client disconnected
[10:3:49.223] Client connected
[10:3:49.223] Client disconnected
[10:3:54.236] Client connected
[10:3:54.236] Client disconnected
[10:3:59.282] Client connected
[10:3:59.283] Client disconnected
[10:4:4.331] Client connected
[10:4:4.331] Client disconnected
[10:4:9.355] Client connected
[10:4:9.355] Client disconnected
[10:4:14.359] Client connected
[10:4:14.371] Client disconnected
[10:4:19.388] Client connected
[10:4:19.388] Client disconnected
[10:4:24.427] Client connected
[10:4:24.427] Client disconnected
[10:4:29.481] Client connected
[10:4:29.481] Client disconnected
[10:4:34.511] Client connected
[10:4:34.511] Client disconnected
[10:4:39.575] Client connected
[10:4:39.575] Client disconnected
[10:4:44.739] Client connected
[10:4:44.739] Client disconnected
[10:4:49.786] Client connected
[10:4:49.786] Client disconnected
[10:4:54.899] Client connected
[10:4:54.899] Client disconnected
[10:4:59.902] Client connected
[10:4:59.902] Client disconnected
[10:5:4.946] Client connected
[10:5:4.946] Client disconnected
[10:5:10.578] Client connected
[10:5:10.578] Client disconnected
[10:5:15.627] Client connected
[10:5:15.627] Client disconnected
[10:5:20.713] Client connected
[10:5:20.713] Client disconnected
[10:5:25.722] Client connected
[10:5:25.722] Client disconnected
[10:5:30.747] Client connected
[10:5:30.747] Client disconnected
[10:6:9.970] *  Engine stop in progress...
[10:6:10.857] * Stopping completed
[10:6:11.501] * Beginning complete engine shutdown...
[10:6:11.501] * Complete engine shutdown completed
[10:6:11.501] Saving configuration file [C:\Users\Algemeen\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\acre_c onfig.xml]
[10:7:18.973] * Logging engine initialized.
[10:7:18.973] Configuration file does not exist [C:\Users\Algemeen\AppData\Roaming\TS3Client\acre_c onfig.xml]. Creating with defaults...
[10:7:18.979] * initializing...
[10:7:18.979] * initialization complete