WHAT IS IT
It's a small framework in form of single .sqf file, named "bdetect.sqf".
It was made in order to easily detect any flying bullets close to infantrymen on foot, given some basic configuration.
Once a bullet is found being closer enough to some unit, a custom callback function is called: it's up to you defining name and contents of this callback function.
Basic scripting knowledge is required to run it, see Readme.
* bDetect is currently in BETA stage. Use at your own risk.
* bDetect is actually working in SP (Stable) and MP (alpha stage of development). MP is officially available since v0.70 BETA.
* ArmA2 CO v1.61 BETA or higher (but v1.60 should work too)
* CBA - Community Made Addons: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/cca/wiki/CBA
* Download bdetect.sqf - v0.74 BETA SP/MP (09 Aug 2012)
* Variable configuration guide (Little outdated)
* GNU/GPL License
* bDetect is used in TPWC AI suppression system
* bDetect is used in Zub mission by SaOk as part of TPWC AI suppression system