When you startup the game and get to the menu, look at the bottom right, what version is your game?
Yes. Do you have OA installed into the Arma2 directory?
If not, then running the Arma2CO wont let you run off the arma2oa.exe if your running Arma2 only and OA separately,
are you running both games separately when you play? Are you just running OA then you would run the arm2oa.exe,
if its just Arma2 only then its just the Arma2.exe you use.
Hope Im not mistaking anything.
If your up to reinstalling.
- install ARMA2
- install 1.05 patch
- install OA into Arma2 directory
- install patch 1.60 (will patch your Arma2 to 1.11 as well)
Run your game from the Arma2OA.exe to run Combined Ops.
1) Install ArmA II (Should already be 1.10 if downloaded from BI Store)
2) Launch ArmA II
3) Install ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead into the ArmA II directory. (Should automatically detect ArmA II)
4) Launch ArmA II: Combined Operations
5) Install BAF and/or PMC
6) Install the 1.60 Patch (It will automatically update ArmA II, OA, BAF, and PMC to the latest versions.)
A question: is launching the program at least once before updating integral to success?
Oh thats good, I got the first disc for Arma2 back when it was released i believe its v 1.0 or 1.1 was the original.ArmA II is already 1.10 from the BI Store.
I would do it just to get to the menu and check the version at least, I did that when i last reinstalled and had no issues.A question: is launching the program at least once before updating integral to success?
At this point, I still haven't resolved the problem. However, I don't think it's that important to me anymore as I've found plenty of other CO servers which provide a more enjoyable overall experience (less player killers, griefers, troublemakers, plain noobs, etc.).