• Topics

• Disable the mods ingame if any, and do a verify integrity of cache.
    • For AI mods take a gander: All Arma 3 Steam Workshop AI Mods Compilation List https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/237139-all-arma-3-steam-workshop-ai-mods-compilation-list/   For other ways, maybe RYD_PT Patrol? https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/284094-ryd_pt-patrol-script/   RYD Engage Towns Script   Spawn Vehicles that will Patrol any Area You Specify!   They may or may not be what your looking for because ai driving in general is meh and depends on the ai, there is ai mod for driving but up to you, but those are my suggestions, hope that helps!
    • Hi !
      Yes, baldness is a problem that affects many people! 
      But the ! I suggest that our game characters are lucky to still have hair!
      Girls have it, so why not us men! 🧔 = 👱‍♀️ I propose to be able to have a new option for customizing our hair from a choice of a few normal haircuts. bald/short/mid-length black brown or even blonde for all tastes and for everyone! 
      What do you think ?   
    • Late reply, thanks for the rpt, ya as Tankbuster said ALOT of addons! Reviewing the rpt you have alot of mod conflicts, and some mods that are not even being loaded because other mods are missing.   3/4 of the RPT is error spam and warnings.   In the mission your playing are you playing with ALL of these mods, like are you using all the assets, features and functions all the time? I'm doubting you are, imo i suggest only load those mods that the server or the mission requires thats the base mods, nothing else.   The lag your experiencing is from not only the many mods your game is trying to load but the constant spamming of errors. Heres my suggestion: 1. Either lose some mods, and only play/load those mods that mission/ and or server requires for the mission. 2. Turn off your logs in the Arma 3 launcher parameters, doing so will eliminate the spam, and any lag from the spamming at least for that. The only rpt log the game will produce is a short time stamp after you start the game, after that nothing will be written into it, that will help.   Outside that if you get any more lag then its the errors, and conflicts between the mods, the rpt tells you which mods, and what mods your missing, which mods are not compatible, again suggest you eliminate some mods and go from there. In Arma less is more.
    • Bayonet: is possible use it to break the windows glasses? ( and if is a service weapon have to stay already in the inventory) 
      There is a chance to use it  by hand?
      Binocular: is broken almost impossible to use
      Btr70: impossible to drive
      FPS: seems that the AI gives some serious drop on framerate
      AI recruit : a bit clunky to achieve this.
      comm rose menù/animation : would be good to merge both (in the command rose menù you have voices) something like in bf2142 (2006)