Sign in to follow this  
InFuSiOn

Yo Devil, when will u release your Hawiian Island.

Dev when will u realease ur Hawiian Island. I saw it on ur page. pls tell me where i will be able to downlaod it.

i dont think it truly exists. ive never seen any screenshots of it besides the one on his site. when i see some ingame shots of it then ill believe it. devil is well known for bulls**ting

I am well known for bulls**ting?

You better watch your words, son.

Name 3 lies I have said, eh?

- You have the press demo

-that you would release your bridge builder. which i still havent seen.

-Your Helicopter with a couch inside. i havent seen that one released yet either........

and if you have the press demo, show some never before seen screen shots of the aston martin.......

or how you said TTheres a new Harrier Jet addon coming out real soon. I havent heard anything from BIS yet.........

Umm show me a post where I say I have the press demo?

Also, what bridge builder are you talking about confused.gif

devil when will u release that civilian helicopter, the flamthrower and the bmw.

Civilian Helicopter should be done next week.

Flamethrower, as I said before, doesn't actually 'burn' anything ... yet.

BMW should be finished by the end of the month.

There is no bridge builder dumbass. He did release a mission with bridges for you to copy paste.

for the flamethrower dev, make it when it is destroyed make it blow up like 3/4 of a satchel charge

d*amn since I've come back to these forums and seen all this BS your making Devil. It makes me laugh. A heli with a couch? why? why don't you make something useful? flamethrower, maybe...but i doubt it will any good sad.gif

" ughhh thanks for the advice...not." good to see u take interest in what some ppl want to see biggrin.gif oh well I for one eon't waste my time on your BS.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Maverick101st on 12:38 am on Nov. 19, 2001

or how you said TTheres a new Harrier Jet addon coming out real soon. I havent heard anything from BIS yet.........

<span id='postcolor'>

Lol devil is such a gay.

If you look on his website, you will see this picture:

http://www.thegreenjeep.com/fp/hawaii.jpg

Devil has made numerous pictures like this before. and it is a fake. Devil is trying to get credit for things that he has not done YET AGAIN (I have spoken to various people who say that you stole their pictures)

+ with the Harrier Jet addon, it is out, and you can download it.

you can find it at URKETS website.

(don't remember the URL)

so before devil goes off trying to take credit for it, it was all URKET.

Ok?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from LordZach on 1:42 am on Nov. 19, 2001

There is no bridge builder dumbass.  He did release a mission with bridges for you to copy paste.

<span id='postcolor'>

No, ages ago Devil released these pictures of bridges (which were blatently just training exercises piled ontop of eachother)

but anyway he said that he would release a small program that lets u make bridges

Yes, i remember his crap on the old OFP forums he was telling us that he had the press demo by showing us a dumb pic with a red Skoda on it

If he's such a gay then why are you still in his clan then?

i think your jealous and dumb

let me guess you're 13 right?

And I don't want anyone else loving devil for things that he has not done.

Jamesia, it's OK to be mad that I kicked you out of my squad, just please remove the tag from your signature, ok?

Back to my retaliation:

Bridges are downloadable at my Mission section of my site since 10/25/01.

Harrier:

air1.jpg

Still have no idea about that bridge program.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Maverick101st on 1:33 am on Nov. 19, 2001

- You have the press demo

-that you would release your bridge builder. which i still havent seen.

-Your Helicopter with a couch inside. i havent seen that one released yet either........

and if you have the press demo, show some never before seen screen shots of the aston martin.......

<span id='postcolor'>

Don't forget he said he had the C-130 Hercules... ;D

Naw, we still love ya Devil... wink.gif

C-130 was a joke in which most people got it. I consider it pretty d*amn funny :cool:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from Devil on 12:33 am on Nov. 20, 2001

Jamesia, it's OK to be mad that I kicked you out of my squad, just please remove the tag from your signature, ok?

Back to my retaliation:

Bridges are downloadable at my Mission section of my site since 10/25/01.

Harrier:

air1.jpg

Still have no idea about that bridge program.

<span id='postcolor'>

Ok the ******* harrier, this is another game developped by BIS read teh news tounge.gif. This isnt for OPF and Devil didnt make it

Well my skinning sucks tounge.gif

My programming is better smile.gif

That Harrier will be in OFP soon smile.gif