Sign in to follow this  
phil_doco

No hinds DLC???

I've played on the normal TOH on steam for a while now and so I decided to get the Hinds DLC. So I bought it and downloaded it and everything was ok but when I went on to the TOH game there was no Hinds extras. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the game has not asked me for any key at any time despite the fact that steam keeps on reminding me that I have to put type one in to be able to play the DLC. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem and I apologise if there has been a thread on this subject before or if it's just me being stupid.

i have the same trouble, i bought a DLC hinds in steam additionally to the game and i can't see any way to launch any mission with mi-24. and i have all the expansions on.

Edited by shastunos

Yeah that sounds exactly like my problem. Hopefully, if it's effecting as many people as I think it might be they'll come up with a solution soon.

Try these things and see if any of them works:

1) Run the game as administrator permanently added to it, otherwise it may not be able to make the changes.

2) Make sure your TOH.cfg in your documents is not set to read only, as it will prevent you from running or disabling the expansion (I found this out the hard way)

Make sure you are enabling it/disabling it via the expansions part of the games main menu, make sure you select it, press enable, and then ok and it will tell you to restart the game. This is the reason you might need to run it as an administrator.

How do I run the game as administrator in steam? (I'm not too good with computers)

Well I've tried running steam in administrator and I've checked the documents and as far as I can tell none of them are set to read only but I still don't seem to have any of the Hinds missions in TOH. All of the extension things are on but it doesn't seem to give me the option of Take on Hinds :/ (Thanks for your help so far, it's greatly appreciated :) )

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Ahh actually I restarted steam and the game loaded along with the Hinds expansion pack. Thank you everyone!!! :) I feel like a proper computer wizz now!!! :P