Sign in to follow this  
red oct

K-19 the widow maker

been seeing previews of it. is anybody gona see this movie?

I plan on seeing it, I like Harrison Ford.

Know what was the best movie I've seen since Lord of the Rings? Lilo & Stitch. Im serious. Everyone see this movie now. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and then you'll laugh some more.

well aside from k-19 i thought that maybe 8 legged freaks would be a cool movie.

i knew about this movie, but having Harrison ford depicting a Russian sub commander is somewhat wierd to me.

if they have Calista Flockheart in it, I'm not watching it.

and speaking of movies, my bet is on Road to Perdition. I saw the trailer and I love it. smile.gif

Hey, they got Shean Connery to depict a Russian sub commander. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 03 2002,01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I plan on seeing it, I like Harrison Ford.

Know what was the best movie I've seen since Lord of the Rings?  Lilo & Stitch.  Im serious.  Everyone see this movie now.  You'll laugh, you'll cry, and then you'll laugh some more.<span id='postcolor'>

Im sorry, but I have made a decision to avoid everything to do with Disney as much as possible. Hell, Ive even been cutting down on ESPN lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey, they got Shean Connery to depict a Russian sub commander. <span id='postcolor'>

a good one at that. Definitely wanna see this movie. Being an Army guy that doesn't care much for the Navy or water, I sure like a good sub flick.

When I first heard the title K19: The Widowmaker, I thought it was a mountain climbing movie. I couldnt have been more wrong

how did ya think that it was about mountian climbing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ July 03 2002,10:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When I first heard the title K19: The Widowmaker, I thought it was a mountain climbing movie. I couldnt have been more wrong<span id='postcolor'>

that's K2 smile.gif

I think he meant the unpatched version K1.9  tounge.gif version 2 had more snow.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vinsen @ July 03 2002,11:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think he meant the unpatched version K1.9  tounge.gif version 2 had more snow.<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO biggrin.gif

I dunno about the widow maker bit tho', maybe it's got a random spider generator. tounge.gif