Sign in to follow this  
icebreakr

Fake teen Navy Seal rescued by real Navy Seals :) *priceless*

You gotta read this story:

http://www.duffelblog.com/2012/05/fake-teen-navy-seal-rescued-in-yemen-by-real-navy-seals/

Guys from my squad are removing their pics off FB where they are dressed in US airsoft uniforms,... no one likes to end up in Yemen :)

p.s. of course, its fake ;)

Edited by IceBreakr

Now he can use the phrase, "I was involved in overseas operations", :yay: Don't feed the ego...

Priceless indeed :D

but trololo man passed away so it´s still a meh day.

LOOOOOL

I´m laughin so hard right now. Try to imagine the situation with the terrorists not believing him when he claims that he isn´t a real seal.

This is priceless

It would have had even me convinced except for that fact that I know that no real Navy SEAL is fucking dumb enough to put this on Facebook.â€

OK I know that this is satirical! But it is still funny as hell.

It seems fake to me.

Yeah to me as well. It seems like an article cooked up by someone who takes offense when people dress up in military gear and play airsoft.

Meh, the military does not have a monopoly on tactical gear or weapons. So long as people don't try to claim they are something they are not, I don't see why all the hate.

Meh, the military does not have a monopoly on tactical gear or weapons. So long as people don't try to claim they are something they are not, I don't see why all the hate.
I don't know about laws where you live but at least here in germany and most other europen nations we have a law that forbids any use of rank or unit insignia or badges or national coat of arms on uniforms in public outside of a service employment.

Depsite that you can see teen on youtube pretending to be Bundeswehr Feldwebel or Leutnants... and are usually only left with a admonition because of their youth.

Even I as a Reservist can not go in full uniform just because I feel so, it's only legal in connection with official events or actions of the reserve organization or the amred forces.

And I know that most NATO countries have it that way and I also know that this fact is often not know to airsofters and other freaks that think they are free to walk aroudn in fully badged uniforms.

It's all about badges, without badges on it you just wear camo cloth not a uniform and thats regulated in the Geneve Convention and the Hague Land Warfare Convention, so it's international law.

Oh badges and stuff sure but I mean the actual gear.

The main point of critizism the wannabes receive on YouTube for example is about showing and waring batches...not about gear.