Sign in to follow this  
lato1982

ACE 2 - good spectator mode

Hi everyone!

I'm wondering if you know any good spectator mode mods? I create missions for coop multiplayer (ACE2/ ACRE /NO RESPAWN) and I really can't stand the butterfly spectator mode when I die. I can't control it well, I cannot turn around and most important I CAN"T HEAR MY LIVING TEAM MATES.

I've found some post about Kegetys spectator mode (but I think it's not up to date) - can't find any help how to run it.

I've found also some notes about Nornin's spectate mode, but I don't know if this will work with my missions on ACE.

Please Advise, over :)

Lato

there is a built in spectator mode in ACE , that works very well. I'll check how to activate it again and get back to you.

Thank You,

Great to hear, does it also work well with acre, so I can hear my companions when I'm dead? I'll try this ut for sure.

Great to hear, does it also work well with acre, so I can hear my companions when I'm dead? I'll try this ut for sure.

And, is it compatible with ACRE, meaning the question you asked is "TRUE"?

The ACE spectator is very nice. Does anyone know if there is a script for it in vanilla?

onPlayerRespawnAsSeagull.sqs

_this call ace_fnc_startSpectator

that's how i have it

Edited by PlacidPaul

There is: That's kegetys' spectator script. I don't know if you can find it as a standalone somewhere, but if you don't, it's included in the F2 framework.