Sign in to follow this  

"No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'."

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'.

Error compiling pixel shader PSSpecularAlpha:0

Those 2 messages are the ones i get when trying to run ArmA 2 OA.

How did it started? unselected every mod activated in the game, for testing prupose, also the ArmA 2, so i could use ArmA 2 OA alone, restarted the game for the mod changes to make effect and this happened

Some people said this has been fixed by running the game/steam as an admin, the crash is still there

Some other people said this was a problem with DX, i am pretty sure not

Some people said this was because of my GPU/CPU, well, if i can run ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 CO maxed out with visibility at 7 km, how is that possible?

The problem: the crash happens when i try to run OA alone

how to fix it: i know i have to add ArmA 2 as an expansion to the game, but i dont know how to do that without being inside the game, Steam launcher works different so its not gonna fix this

Resume: i need someone to tell me how/give me a tool to change the activated expansions in-game, tryed to use "verify cache" from steam, i literally deleted all of ArmA 2 OA and re-downloaded together with BAF and PMC DLC, nothing.

Try deleting ArmA2OA.cfg at "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\ArmA 2\ArmA2OA.cfg" or editing/deleting the "class ModLauncherList" section on it.

See also Bug #28552:One can disable OA/Expansion in the modLauncher and render the game unusable this way on DevHeaven.

There used to be (or still is) a "class ModLauncherList" in the <PLAYERNAME>.ArmA2Profile file.

You might have to edit/delete this too. File is at "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\ArmA 2" for default PLAYERNAME and "C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles" for changed PLAYERNAME.

@Dr_Death

Do not crosspost!