Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your were kicked

Your were kicked

Yes these three words have appeared in forums everywhere and yes I have followed suggestions for them and to no avail and now I'm getting frustrated and a little bit confused.

I have arrowhead with arma 2 free binded into and this all works fine I can connect to all the servers I try to and when I have dayZ enabled I can also connect to that aswell. however whenever I try to run the TCG island life mod and connect to the server it instantly says I am kicked it doesn't not appear to check for my addons and I have done everything I can to resolve this issue from reinstalling battleye, the mods, game and even my windows system it just continuously kicks me. when one of my friends hosted the very same mission and mods on his computer so we could make a video for our homepage it worked fine no problems. its left me with the conclusion that there is something server side stopping me and since I am not banned as two admins checked one of which banned then unbanned me as requested but did not work. the admins are quite determined to insist that I am still doing something wrong but after everything I've done it seems impossible are my options limited or do I have to wait until someone does a server side update or severbox reboot

On The End Of A Bottle Of Cider-Somerset - UK
    What mod's does their server run?
    Are you running mod's that their server does not allow?
    Are you running your mod's correctly via mod folders?

They Run Combined Ops and the TCG Island Life mod pack
    I am not running anything the server doesn't allow and my mods are setup correctly I connected to the very same mission with the very same mods being hosted from a different server which was another members computer.

Not sure if you're able to connect to a OA server with arma2free, cause arma2 is enabled.
    I'm Norwegian, what's your excuse?

Guys Until the last addonsync update I have not been able to connect to the server.
    my addons work fine there is not interference on my side. It worked flawlessly in the past until the server was updated.

The server Icon no longer shows as a key and is a red dot instead dunno what this means does anyone have any ideas I really want to get back on the server

On The End Of A Bottle Of Cider-Somerset - UK
    Key means its passworded, red dot means yours mods don't match!

Does the server require CBA?
    Cause there was an update with CBA that changed!
    Used to be If running CO-then you only needed CBA. but now CO needs CBA+CBA_A2+CBA_OA

As for the OA + Free i'm not sure tbh?
    Last edited by ck-claw; Jun 3 2012 at 23:44.

How Ppl Treat Me Is Their Path, How I Respond Is Mine...

Quote Originally Posted by Artisanal View Post
    Yet another white-knight who parachuted himself into the thread without using the search function.

I've ran OA with Arma Free fine for the last few months the only difference is the lack of campaign it has all the required data files for the server and it also works on DayZ the server does not require CBA Im not sure if its an accepted mod pack

Hey, there's some servers that I've never been to and I get auto kicked for no reason. I have done nothing to break the rules on other servers, so I'm very confused.

Any help will be appreciated.

You probably miss some server required mods, nothing to do with you or your behaviour Guess you get a message like "missing......" etc. Check e.g. server HP or browser MOTD/string/name, will usally give a clue what's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
    You probably miss some server required mods, nothing to do with you or your behaviour Guess you get a message like "missing......" etc. Check e.g. server HP or browser MOTD/string/name, will usally give a clue what's needed.

It happens on servers that are not playing any addons for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast