Sign in to follow this  
therussiandong

Iron Front Liberation 1944 Addon request thread

It was going to happen sooner or later..

If you have an idea for an addon, post it here and hopefully someone will make it.

Please do not start new threads with addon requests, instead post them here! :)

Raptor90 if you cannot be constructive, you cannot post.

Might as well start it off..

Katyusha

That's already in the game, it's under Red Army -> Cars -> BM-13

There's a problem with the "fire control" for it right now though. Hoping for it to be fixed in 1.02

There's a problem with the "fire control" for it right now though. Hoping for it to be fixed in 1.02

The patch is out, you can try.

Regarding one of your suggestions Raptor.

What I will be doing soon. For either private or public use depending on if it is legal to release. Will be reskinning the Camo Germans to SS Dot-Pea. I shall keep people informed.

What I will be doing soon. For either private or public use depending on if it is legal to release. Will be reskinning the Camo Germans to SS Dot-Pea. I shall keep people informed.

My suggestion ? ( Placebo changed my trolling post somehow about patches and updates instead some new units, by the way he could right delete that post and this too )

If he could of course.

Edited by raptor90

Sorry Raptor I meant Russiandong. Haha. Anyway, I have done the texturework. It seems that we are unable to get our addons ingame however.

I don't mind doing a MCC version for it

I love you. Seriously though, I cannot find myself playing regular ArmA2 without your addon. It's too damn useful.

Oops.. my bad lol.

YES! That's awesome! I know about the addon-ingame problem, theres actually a whole thread about it. Hopefully the devs get this sorted out soon. I'm slowly moving into modding myself, and one of my first ideas is to try and reskin the units for winter. Then add some winter maps. :)

I'd like a rain mod which made storms really intense, I never really liked the weather effects in Ofp, ArmA etc. Oh, and a mod to disable the horrible super-bright HDR would be awesome too.

I'd like a rain mod which made storms really intense, I never really liked the weather effects in Ofp, ArmA etc. Oh, and a mod to disable the horrible super-bright HDR would be awesome too.

Turn off post processing, that'll turn off the bright bloom.

Sorry Raptor I meant Russiandong. Haha. Anyway, I have done the texturework. It seems that we are unable to get our addons ingame however.

Yep your addon has to be signed with an IF key to work.

Turn off post processing, that'll turn off the bright bloom.

He means the HDR you get when you look down, away from the sun, for example.

Yep your addon has to be signed with an IF key to work.

Yes, at the moment you do. Hopefully they will change that very soon.

I'd like to see Jagdtiger and Jagdpanther in the game. Also the Ferdinand / Elephant would be damn nice. Other than that, maybe more Sd.Kfz versions, a closed version (with plane like here) or one with rocket launcher, like on this model.

Hitler ? What for ?

Nah, I think better in game characters would be Erwin Rommel, Georgy Zhukov or these generals.

Hitler ? What for ?

Nah, I think better in game characters would be Erwin Rommel, Georgy Zhukov or these generals.

We dont need the Hitler anymore he was a d**k.

what i ment was Hitler as a caracter he was sometimes on the front line to meet the soliders :p

if someone made him you could tweek history a bit by killing him

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 PM ----------

it would be nice with some farmers and other civilians

Edited by astast

We dont need the Hitler anymore he was a d**k.

what i ment was Hitler as a caracter he was sometimes on the front line to meet the soliders :p

if someone made him you could tweek history a bit by killing him

Assassinate Hitler! That would definitely be an interesting mission. No way it would get approved by the new development "modding" method.

Neither would the OSS but I would like to play a Sniper Elite type of gamemode.

133365210583.jpg

something like that :D

and no they would probably not approve it :/ but thet could just make a tiny ugly man with a tiny beard, that would also be pretty awesome :P