Sign in to follow this  
Delicieuxz

remove blurriness / filter out DayZ????

2 for one combo question thread. First one is, how can I make my game look crisp, like the level loading screens, and not blurry and as though my PC drank 5 beers?

My second question is, how do I filter out just all the damned DayZ servers in the server browser?

I wish the game had a favourites option for servers.

You must disable "Postprocess effects" in advanced video options to remove blur. Unfortunately, ArmA does not allow you to filter out servers.

2mg8npx.jpg

Do you mean you want to see all the Dayz servers or hide all the Dayz servers?

If you only want to show them then you can put Dayz in the the mission name of the filter window that is available via the filter button on the server select screen screen.

This isn't a troubleshooting question, but more of a general use question. I'll move it to the Q&A forum :)

Do you mean you want to see all the Dayz servers or hide all the Dayz servers?

If you only want to show them then you can put Dayz in the the mission name of the filter window that is available via the filter button on the server select screen screen.

I want to hide all the DayZ servers.

I want to hide all the DayZ servers.

As I said, that's not possible.

For what I know so far, you can't just hide all DayZ servers but instead you can hide and choose to shows up only spesific mission type.

But if you do this (lets assume that DayZ is a coop mission type), and you wants to disable or hide coop mission type, it will do hiding all DayZ server available, but it isn't only DayZ that hidden and instead all coop mission type will be hidden as well. Evolution and Domination , Hold position and Capture The Island and etc are coop mission type.

Another cause for blurriness can be a non-100% 3d resolution.

Just sort by Mission in the browser then the DayZ servers will be seperate from the Arma ones.