by
Gunter Severloh
WarMod Official Website

DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION 1.1

armaholic.jpg

DOWNLOAD Patch VERSION 1.2

armaholic.jpg

Description:

COWarMod is a massive Customizable Compilation Mod of 223 Addons, Mods, & Tweaks built for Arma2CO over a period of

6 months for the WarMod series that will add many gameplay features, fixes, effects, and AI enhancements to your game.

COWarMod was released in July of 2011 which to date has over 4,000 downloads on Armaholic since its release.

COWarModI44 Compatible version

This version of COWarMod has been made compatible with I44 or Invasion 1944 mod, this means that I took COWarMod v 1.1 and

removed all files that would conflict or have no effect ingame such mods are mods dealing with gameplay features that effect only modern warfare.

Some of the mods that dont work I had to remove because they are not applicable to the genre if you will of the I44 mod, only because you will

never see a helicopter, nor modern day tank, or armored with sofisticated features, as well as night vision, or other modern day stuff, so again its

not applicable and would break the realism, or the context of what the I44 mod is about, namely WW2.

Other mods and such simply dont work because I44 files overwrite them so its not possible to use them.

Requirements

COWarModI44 Customization Feature

I had included from my current work with COWarMod v 1.2 a customization folder, this folder contains files that allow you to add

-AI enhancement,

-Ai voice mods,

-player/character movement mods

to the game. Now only a handful of these mods in the customization folder work and or have

been tested, and i did not indicate either which ones do work or dont, so use these at your own discretion.

Folder Directory

There is a directory that will show you what folders are what and where in the mod, please read the readmes within.

Bugs/Problems/Features not working Report

Considering this is till not completely finished or a working version of the mod, I would like if you guys could that download

the mod to post your replies, and reports, feedback is welcome of the mod, as i know their may be bugs and or problems,

or features not working on I44's end.

please use this thread for that.

Features:

• UI (user interface) change, the gamy indicators have been removed
  • Player has the ability to perform many various of animations which allow him to climb walls, lob grenades,
    peak corners from many various positions,walk, run designed in mind for CQB but works in general play.
  • Weapon control -(hit where you shoot!)
  • Realistic Ballisitics and muzzle velocity for bullet, rocket, & rates of fire for small arms.
  • Many various AI enhancements making the AI a more strategic and tactical opponent
  • AI variables that effect the stealth movement and recognition skills of the game
  • AI units able to equip themselves with weapons and ammo
  • AI use smoke and frag. Be aware of your enemy's ability to throw frags!.
  • AI hearing ability is reduced to realistic levels, enabling a player to make
  • stealthy close quarter approaches providing he can remain unseen.
  • More realistic combat behavior from AI mechanized infantry squads
  • User able to set the AI dispersion for all mounted MG's in the game, both static and on vehicles.
  • Dynamic sound & Extended voices - AI will shout curses at the enemy, tell you when they're reloading, throwing a grenade,
  • engaging, when they're hurt, fleeing or when they've scored a big kill! and say things based on the situation.
  • All Round Defence (ARD) a formation typically used by the British Army (and other fighting forces) after a firefight
    to 're-org' the squad, making sure everyone has ammunition, tending any wounds. can also be used defensively,
    providing 360 degree coverage.
  • Fighter Planes easier to fly
  • Explosions effects for grenades, bombs, missiles, mortars, artillary, and general effects
  • Integration of SLX mod adding many various gamplay,Ai and wound enhancement features to the game
  • Added options to the player's action menu to spawn ladders
  • Non-blinding sun
  • Easier reading of the map at close zoom, including determining the rise and fall of the land determining altitude.
    With a ruler, compass and line drawing tools you now can more easily triangulate your position and plot
    polar fire missions as well as guage distance to targets while doing forward observation.
  • Landscape textures more organic, coast lines have now more sandy beaches, correct land texture
    for islands that have only the seafloor texture
  • Fire, smoke effects, fuel fires, and smoldering and pluming smoke from various wrecks,
    destroyed vehicles, and general destruction
  • Increased dust effects for all bullet hitimpacts, sparks and embers, ammo sparks explosion,
    Increased dust on bombs and artillery impacts
  • Fireteam HUD that Provide situational awareness on where your fireteam members are and what their orientation is.
  • 100+ faces available to choose in your player profile, each with 6 camo variants, giving a
    total of over 700 faces to choose from
  • clutter on Chernarus for a better view and a very small performance boost.
  • Weapon collision with the environment is significantly toned down, meaning that you
    can now move sideways through doorways and generally find CQB to be more enjoyable
  • Building system that lets you build nearly everything everywhere
  • Radio annoyances removed and shortenedas well as other radio features.
  • Soldiers will shout they are wounded, killed, kill the enemy or simply saw a grenade at his feet.
  • adds a bit of realness to your combat missions. Now you can hear what's going on with your AI squad mates

and many more!

Changelog:

v 1.2 October, 2012

-------------------

-added ShackTac Bunnyhop

-added Rifle Collision Simulation addon for CQB

-added Blake's PRADAR (Player Radar)

-added GAM Clockfacing Report

-added TPW_AI_Suppression to Version: 3.04

-added TPW_AI_Los_104

-updated ASR AI to 1.16

-updated Non-blinding sun mod to Version: 4

-updated AI Enhancement directory

-updated Player Movement Files directory

-updated COWarModI44 Disclaimer

-updated Credits readme

-updated Mod Links readme

-updated Permissions readme

-updated All Features List

-updated Features by Subjects readmes based on added mods

v 1.1 May 29th,2012

--------------------

-added Documentation Folder (contains 18 readmes, 5 folders)

-updated the All Features List readme

-updated ASR AI mod to 1.14.1

-updated changelog

-updated removed files list

-updated mod links readme

-updated Credits readme

-updated permission readme

-updated mod readmes folder

-removed & relocated: AIPistolUseFix_Gameplay_C_PvPscene to the AI enahncement cust folder

-removed & relocated: DisabledWeaponSway_Gameplay_C_PvPscene to the player mov folder

-removed & relocated: sakudriver2 to the AI enahncement cust folder

-removed & relocated: slx_anim_death to the player mov cust folder

-removed & relocated: slx_shout to the AI voices cust folder folder

-removed andy_mags.pbo

-removed fnc_ballistics_infantry.pbo

-removed fnc_ballistics_launchers.pbo

-removed fnc_ballistics_vehicles.pbo

-removed fnc_muzzlevelocity.pbo

-removed bd_tracer.pbo

-removed AI Dispersion for Mounted MG's

-removed CarsFasterOffroads_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-removed DisabledPPEffectsForVehicles_Performance_C_PvPscene

-removed DisabledPPEffectsForWeapons_Performance_C_PvPscene

-removed RemovedRadarOfGroundUnits_Gameplay_C_PvPscene

-removed slx_cannonsmoke

-removed slx_shoteffects

-removed slx_surrender

-returned slx_dialogue

-returned slx_impacts

-returned slx_modweapons_sounds

-returned slx_radar

v1.0 May 28th,2012

------------------

- Initial Release

Credits & Thanks:

I44 Team for their Mod

andersson

Celery

Charon Productions

Clayman

Das Attorney

defunkt

ddefinder

Dr Eyeball

DMarkwick

Dslyecxi

Helmut Jäeger

HeinBloed

Inkompetent

Lamandus

Fincuan

McHide

Myke

Mysteryman5150

Mondkalb

Nordin

OpticalSnare

PvPscene

Protegimus

Rg

Robalo_AS

Rommel

Sakura-chan

Smookie

Solus

sholio

Sirex1

Sgt.Ace

TangoRomeo

thebarricade

VictorFarbau

Wolfrug

Xeno426

zGuba

zyco (alias Picolly)

Thanks so much for putting in the time to bring this out so quick Gunter. DL'ing now and will report back as soon as I've given it a thorough go.

Your welcome.

I had actually started working on the version with what i had about an hour after i posted that list on the COWarMod release thread,

then realized this mod version would be easier then a rebuild like I am doing for COWarMod v 1.2,

so i spent most of the time going through all the files with COWarMod v 1.1 actually finding alot of redundant files.

I had compiled a list of files removed in a readme included in the download, although the files removed are not included

as they would do no one any good as they wouldn't work with I44 anyways.

But it took me longer then expected as i ended up using readmes from my latest COWarMod version 1.2 and then updating them for the I44 compatible version,

i did a test before i zipped the mod up, and found a couple of things I needed to remove, but overall the mod seems ok, and works ok, but i'll let you guys be the judge.

As i said in the disclaimer there are no feature readmes for this version of the mod atm just for the customization aspect of it,

so possibly today or tomorrow i will get the next version out with the readmes, and then hopefully, you and maybe some others

can give me some feedback and or reports on anything needed to be removed, or if the mod is running fine, surely theres a bug somewhere i didn't catch.

I dont consider this a WIP as I did with the ACE version of COWarMod, only because i found ACE to be more complex then I44.

But the mod in its entirety is still not completed, it can be refined alot more, i just worked hard and fast as I could to get a working version out.

Uploading took more time to do as usual, I usually use 4shared to upload too but my buddy that helps me on my mods for the graphics aspects

owns a premium account but he recently in the past month changed his account to upgrade, so i could get access to it.

so i ended up using dopbox which will work.

last thing i did was submit to Armaholic about an hour or so ago, so soon as Armaholic does their thing, i will post a link to download from them once I get it.

Any questions, reports, thoughts, or ideas, then please let me know.

Thanks Panda,

I'd like to get some feedback on how the mod runs for you guys, please let me know so i can update the mod right away

atm Im working on readmes and looking at the files further as I'm planning to release a patch anytime here.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

First Page Updated with Armaholic Link.

Thank Foxhound!

It will be nice test the mod in MP. I have two small coop missions for 5/6 people or more of course (one german side, and the other american side) I made long time ago never fully tested. If someone would like to play, and test the mod ... (A server is needed if more than 10 people).

woohoo great job Gunter!!

:bounce3:

Thank you Savage!

I got even better news!

I have once again outdone myself, and worked on this almost all night once again, I have a full blown patch, and major updated version of the mod itself.

I had just Submitted to Armaholic just moments ago.

The mod now will be version 1.1.

I had thoroughly went through all folders, and created/updated many! readmes, as well as have a new list of files to remove, and so forth,

this patch should make the mod more on the final side, but as said in the 1.0 version it still needs testing and feedback.

On many of the files as I went through every pbo 1 by 1 i the @COWarModI44\addons folder I had extracted the pbo to look at some of the configs,

as some files were questionable as to whether they would effect the game or not, only a couple of such files are kept and others had to be removed.

So there is a large list of files yet to be removed from the addons folder, only because they only effect the modern weapons in the vanilla game and not I44,

so in other words they wont do anything and I44 would overwrite them anyways.

I will update the first page with a link to the full new version of COWarModI44 v 1.1, and a link to the patch v 1.1 soon.

I would like to get some reports back from you guys once you get the the full version or new patch applied, so i can update the mod if necessary.

Currently I have a computer hardware problem which prevents me from actually testing the mod or anything for that matter, my CPU is overheating on which i had discovered,

and figured out on this past saturday after watching the temps in out of game.

Thing is I can get in game for about 5min then everything freezes when it freezes, i have to restart the computer as nothing will

work to get me back to the desktop, this happens with all games not just Arma, so til i get it sorted out and I have a good idea of what

i need to do about it but til its sorted out I need you guys to test the mod for me and give me your honest feedback, bug reports, problems, ect,.

Now i cant even play with my own dam mod, for crap sake!

thank you for your patience and support.

If your CPU is overheating I'd recommend two things:

Open your case and make sure your CPU heatsink is securely attatched and that the CPU fan is running @ full RPM.. your mobo may have a BIOS setting for CPU fan speed - make sure it's set to Full or SuckAsMuchPowerAsPossible mode.

Get a small but powerful fan, leave your case side open and setup the fan to point directly at the CPU/board. Not a permanent solution obviously but it might get you through a few days.

Either way you shouldn't run your PC if it continues to overheat like that as you will burn out components

Edit: right I will check this out over the next few days... won't be able to give it serious time until the weekend though

Thanks for the reply Savage.

What I did do is open up the computer and check the thermal gel thats between the heatsink and the cpu, well it was very thin and spread out almost nothing left of it,

and cpu was bare againsted the heatsink.

Part of the cause, so i cleaned it up, put some new stuff on and it helped, but game still freezes but I can play a bit longer before it occurs.

I have 3 fans running already

1 on the heatsink itself

1 on the side panel,

1 at the back of the case, and its a huge fan

You got to realize that this cpu is about 4+years old, and is a single core, I have its a

AMD Athlon 64 3400+

socket 754

in the bios i can overclock up to 250, its currently at 175, would a lower clock reduce the amount of heat produced?

I can ask my buddy as hes a computer tech but I cant get a hold of him.

I think basically I need a new cpu single core sucks, im lucky to even play anything but, the rest of my hardware isn't to bad.

psu is 750w

gp is nvidia geforce gtx 285

ramm is 2 gigs

your mobo may have a BIOS setting for CPU fan speed - make sure it's set to Full or SuckAsMuchPowerAsPossible mode.

yes it does but theres no fan to turn up, ony fans in the computer is the ones I mentioned, i built the computer myself btw,

with help from my computer tech buddy, pars and stuff is all I could afford at the time when i built it,

but the computer hs been an upgrade process over a period of 4 years, so stuff just got better over time.

Anyways I played a small test mission with the latest version of the mod 1.1, the version you guys dont got yet.

It runs very smooth, i was having a real blast with it and getting suppressed by the AI, bastards even flanked me,

and was engaging me from a bridge of all places. I was on proving grounds btw all this without any AI mods added,

so far just the little I played the mod is ausome, unitl i get this cpu thing cleared up about 10min at a time is all i can test.

Links should be up soon, waiting on Armaholic.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Ok kids, Links are up on Armaholic for both the full v 1.1 and the patch v 1.1

The Download pages are not quite right so Im in the process of getting them fixed, none the less the links are good.

Please understand that you do not need the 1.1 patch if you are going to download the COWarModI44 full version 1.1

The patch is only for those that downloaded COWarModI44 v 1.0

so any thoughts, feedback, ingame reports I'd like to read about, please let me know, this was a lot of work to do in 16hrs.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

with an Athlon 64 3400+ ? And can run Arma ? plus COWarMod ? unbelievable.

So any people to test in multi the mod (one of my missions or others) ?

Woah, damn man! This just makes a great mod even better, excellent work.

Can already see this pulling me away from Iron Front.

Thank you.

need some reports from you guys on how everything is running, features work, anybody customize their game yet?

Understand the readmes, can you find the readmes, any bugs, problems?

Let me know.

Congrats Gunter: I'm particularly interested in feedback on MP games

Could you explain a few of your modifications?

a) moved the AIPistolUseFix to custom folder

b) moved sakudriver2 to custom folder

c) removed andy-mags

d) removed fnc_*

e) removed bd_tracer

f) removed AI Dispersion for Mounted MGs

g) removed CarsFasterOffRoad

h) removed slx_shoteffects

I'm not questioning your judgement, I'm just interested in your motivations.

Edited by domokun

Gunter I've given it a good thrashing and haven't come across any bugs as of yet. This has really made this awesome mod even better. now we just need to get people off DayZ and back into ww2. :D

thanks again Gunter!

Thanks for the feedback guys.

To answer your question Domokun

Could you explain a few of your modifications?

Sure thing, well For the latest version, the full versiona dnd the patch, I was buildign a readme with all the files currenly in the mod, not the cust folder, and in doing so I wanted to lsit in order what files were there, during this evaluation, I had to review the info for each file (addon/mod) to see if it would work with I44, and a number of files I was unsure of I had unpbo'd to look at the configs, and found that a number of them would only effect the vehicles and cars in the modern version of Arma2CO, and nothing for I44's vehicless and carss, this was the same for the weapons as in ballisitics, ect,.

I can believe how thorough i was when i built this version< i mean I really took my time, It took me about 3+ hours just to go through and looka t each file, and compile all the info, index it, and make sure it would work, obviously more testing needs to be done but the little I was able to do, everything seemed to work as expected and did, with no errors in the RPT.

As for the files you listed:

I'm not questioning your judgement, I'm just interested in your motivations.

No I understand, np, but I will put a note by each and explain why, and they are a realistic choice then by a want to have the features,

believe me alot of features I wish i could have left in there, but they simply do not, and will not work with I44. anyways as below:

a) moved the AIPistolUseFix to custom folder - (This file was located in the @COWarModI44 addons folder it was meant for the customization folder for AI so i moved it.)

b) moved sakudriver2 to custom folder - (same as above)

c) removed andy-mags - (This addon will replace default bag you see on the ground when you drop ammo or a weapon with the correct model of the ammo/weapon type. so for example when you drop a clip of an m16 on the ground you will see an actual model of a m16 clip, and not like the vanilla game you would see just a small ammo bag.

Problem is I opened the config for this file and it wont work for I44 because it only works with modern day weapons, it actually only works with theses weapons (from the config itself)--->KVSK,M24,makarov,9mm,m107,svd,m9,20Rnd_556x45_Stanag,30Rnd_9x19_MP5,30Rnd_545x39_AK,HandGrenade just to list a few, so only modern day weapon ammo, clips, and shells are affected.

d) removed fnc_* - (same as above) the fnc_ballistics_infantry,fnc_ballistics_launchers,fnc_ballistics_vehicles,fnc_muzzlevelocity,fnc_scopes_common_c,fnc_scopes_common_m files all deal with monder day weapons that are vanilla ingame, so none will affect I44 weapons, and or ballistics at all because the configs for each file has classnames for each weapon, and settings for ballistics and so forth.

e) removed bd_tracer - (same as above) from the config itself:

class CfgAmmo {
class BulletBase;	// External class reference

class B_545x39_Ball : BulletBase {
	tracerColor[] = {0.3, 0.9, 0.2, 0.95};
};

class B_556x45_Ball : BulletBase {
	tracerColor[] = {0.8, 0.1, 0.15, 0.95};
};

class B_762x51_Ball : BulletBase {
};

class B_762x54_Ball : BulletBase {
};

class B_77x56_Ball : BulletBase {
	tracerColor[] = {0.8, 0.0.65, 0.1, 0.75};
};

class B_127x99_Ball : BulletBase {
};

class B_127x107_Ball : BulletBase {
};

class B_127x108_APHE : BulletBase {
};

class B_145x115_AP : BulletBase {
};

class B_20mm_AP : BulletBase {
};

class B_20mm_AA : BulletBase {
};

class B_23mm_AA : BulletBase {
};

class B_23mm_APHE : BulletBase {
	tracerColor[] = {0.1, 0.7, 0.1, 0.9};
};

class B_25mm_HE : BulletBase {
};

class B_25mm_APDS : BulletBase {
};

class B_30mm_AP : BulletBase {
};

class B_30mmA10_AP : BulletBase {
};

class B_30mm_HE : BulletBase {
};

class B_30mm_AA : BulletBase {
	tracerColor[] = {0.1, 0.7, 0.1, 0.9};
};

class B_30x113mm_M789_HEDP : B_30mm_HE {
};

class Sh_40_HE : BulletBase {
};
class ShellBase;	// External class reference

class Sh_120_HE : ShellBase {
};

class Sh_120_SABOT : ShellBase {
};

class Sh_125_HE : ShellBase {
};

class Sh_125_SABOT : ShellBase {
};

class Sh_85_HE : ShellBase {
};

class Sh_85_AP : ShellBase {
};
};

All of those are modern shells, however... if you guys wanted to test the bd tracer for me and see if it does work, then I will gladly return it, get the mod here-->

BD Tracer Lights

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12427&highlight=BD+TRACER+LIGHTS

f) removed AI Dispersion for Mounted MGs - (effects only modern day mounted MGs)

g) removed CarsFasterOffRoad - effects only modern vanilla vehicles, as listed in the config classnames)

h) removed slx_shoteffects

- see below:

SLX_ShotEffects:

People shout and throw close grenades away from themselves if they see the person who threw it, supersonic bullet "trace" vapor trail,

RPG rocket and grenade launcher arming distance, rocket course deviation, vehicle weapons eject empty casings, AIs dodge away from bullet hits, tracers and

explosives set things on fire. (Disabled: AIs shooting IEDs and mines to detonate them if they see them.)

Dependencies: SLX_AI_Dodge, SLX_NetCode

Based on modern weapons (grenades, Ieds, AI is universal so theres a possibility) same scenario as BD tracer, if you guys want to test this and see if it works and if it does I'll re add it.

If you guys find files that you find working, or I can and or should add to enhance the mod then report it.

Testing for me right now isn't really going to happen until i get a new cpu, and that means a new motherboard too,

so its awaiting game for me now for the moment.

Hope that wasn't to much info overkill for you guys, lol but that basically gives you a great idea why, and believe me if you read the

Removed Files List in the documentations\readmes folder you will see a large list of mods that only work with modern day equip,

any questions about those let me know.

Gunter I've given it a good thrashing and haven't come across any bugs as of yet. This has really made this awesome mod even better.

Great! Same for my end, ya it is ausome, to bad I can t play no more then 10 min :(

Thanks again for the feedback, any more tests and feedback for them please report.

Hey guys could do is give some feedback or reports on the following:

-how it runs for you

-any thing noticed in terms of features not working or is it running fine

-has anyone used any of the mods in the customization folder for the Ai enhancement/AI voice mods/player movement files, do they work or no?

-how about the readmes, are they understandable, can you find everything ok, are are you lost?

-is there something else I can do to the mod, like make a different version that has certain features,

or is there other addons and or mods I can add to improve on the features?

Where the mod is now, it would take very little to make another version of it, and upgrade it, I could probably do it in a couple of hours but all depends.

Actually what I'd liek to do is upgrade the loading screen to include the I44 pic and somehow mesh with the COWarMod pic, but I have no one to do the

graphics for me or convert it, my buddy would normally do it but hes been busy, I have all the configs to make it work just need the pic and it converted to paa.

But If the mod is fine then I will move on to another mod version for COWarMod, and make this final.

Downloaded almost 400 times and no one can provide feedback, you guys even playing it or what?

Added the download links to the first page from Arma2base.de

for all the German Fans.

DOWNLOAD FULL VERSION 1.1

2163361420100938045S425x425Q85.jpg

DOWNLOAD Patch VERSION 1.1

2163361420100938045S425x425Q85.jpg

Downloaded almost 400 times and no one can provide feedback, you guys even playing it or what?

Haven't had a chance yet maybe this coming weekend

Hello guys , I'm dowloading the mod i will give you some feedback after played some games :).

Edit :

Hum, I have a question the customization folder is loading too or you have to put it into the Addons folder ?

Second one , Compatibility i'm using tons of addon and proper addon so i will test what i have to remove "-nosplash -mod=@CBA;@COSLX;@I44;@JSRS;@Blastcore@ASR_AI;@RUG_DSAI;@WW2;@MAP"

"WW2" and "MAP" are personnal addons but what about the other ?

Edited by Dyls17

@RUG_DSAI is a sound mod (voices)

@ASR_AI is awesome (AI mod that makes them 'smarter', they will re-supply when low on ammo, throw smoke, etc)

@Blastcore and @JSRS are visual and sound mods (and are highly-recommended)

@I44 is the Invasion 1944 mod

I have a question the customization folder is loading too or you have to put it into the Addons folder ?

The only thing that loads is whats in the addons folder, if you want to customize your game then go into the customization

folder and read the readme as it will explain and provide detail of what to install, what mods do what.

Second one , Compatibility i'm using tons of addon and proper addon so i will test what i have to remove

"-nosplash -mod=@CBA;@COSLX;@I44;@JSRS;@Blastcore@ASR_AI;@RUG_ DSAI;@WW2;@MAP"

Remove the following: @COSLX,@Blastcore,@ASR_AI,@RUG_ DSAI

COWarModI44 already has SLX files in it as as blastcore, the only ones that will work with I44, your wasting your time running COSLX with COWarModI44.

as for asrAI and rug dsai those are already in the customization folder, use those instead as they are updated versions of what you have.

Please keep in mind, I have tested alot of files with I44 from COWarMod SLX including,

the idea is to get mods to work with I44, just because you add it to your

target line and you dont get errors popping up dont mean the mod you added to your target line is working ingame I want to stress this.

The ones in COWarMod I44 are the addons and mods I have found to work, same for the ones in the customization folder, but...

you need to read the readmes and make sure you install stuff based on the readme as you just cant install everything at once,

as some files almost do what other files do or overwrite another, so please read the readmes, if you are not sure then ask.

Reminder

again keep in mind that the idea behind CoWarModI44 is basically trying to make COWarMod v 1.1 compatible with I44, so that means I had

to test each file ingame in CoWarMod and then remove the ones that had nothing to do with WW2, like for example you wont need NVG's as

theres no night vision in I44, and then theres addons and mods that add features to the game but... do not work with I44 as I44 overwrites them so they are removed.

So that being said do not add anything with COWarModI44 in terms of gameplay addons and mods to enahcne your game, I had already done this for you,

if you have found something that works then please let me know, I can include it in an update.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

Hello, Yeah i already removed mod who was already inclued in the COWar mod.

I like how do you think about the gameplay what stuff is needed and everything like that. That what I'm searching too. I'm taking all mod that can give me a great battle experiance.

I already tested a lot of mods with i44 too.I have read some page ago you talk about "BD Tracer Lights" do you think its working good ?

link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12427&highlight=BD+TRACER+LIGHTS

And do you think we can edit i44 weapon config to change rounds to make them more real ? like for the mg42 and the browing

Sorry for my poor english

I have read some page ago you talk about "BD Tracer Lights" do you think its working good ?

No they wont work, I had removed it because I44 already has i44_six_tracers.

Plus the bd tracer lights are weapon specific, meaning the tracers are setup in the addons configs to alter only the modern day

weapons not WW2 weapons such as I44.

Alot of mods in COWarMod and mind you the list of mods in COWarMod:

http://warmod.webs.com/modsincowarmod.htm

all have been tested individually, and together, many times, most of that list I had removed

to make compatible with I44 as said earlier they all have to do with modern day weaponry.

Find a mod I have not tested and I'll let you know if it will work, or test it yourself.

Thanks for the questions and feedback.