Sign in to follow this  
hogmason

Operation HOG SOCOMD Command 2 team v1.0

ophoglogo.jpg

BY=Mason= --------------------- Presented by Hardcore Online Gaming www.hardcoreonlinegaming.com

Mission Description

Operation HOG SOCOMD Command 2 team is a large long running multiplayer co-op mission where players have the option of playing for The USA or Resistance

both teams will be compeating to complete randomly chosen task's picked from the server.

All Task sites are defended by smart and cunning enemy russian AI army. The task objectives range from destroy scuds to kill enemy officers.

The mission can be played with 1 team i only placed the other team in as it adds that fun challenging option if any 1 whishes to use it, i find the benifits of 2 team

are a players will be fighting enemy AI while always keeping alert for enemy human players.

ATM there is 20 tasks that will be given to the players at random but i have designed this so in the future i can have as many as i whish my aim is over 100.

Mission Features

Both teams have a large base containing everything that is needed to keep the fun rolling on this mission

-Dynamic Mission

-Random Missions

-Enemy spawned by scripts meaning we can create as many missions as we need

-2 team revive

-rally points

-Teleport to team leaders

-vehicle lift script

-Cargo loading in to vehicles and choppers

-Paradrop from Base Flag

-All players can deploy sandbag cover walls

-All players can deploy special things to do with there role

-ieds

-Random enemy air patrols

-Random enemy at task site and around map

-Player team markers on the map

-Vehicle repair option

-player grass and view distance settings

-2 main weapons per player

-Easy for players to convert to other islands.

PLUS MANY MORE

Mission Requirements

This version is for Chernarus - Combined Ops

Designer Notes

This has been tested over many hours on a dedi and works well there is heaps more to be added but all thew main features are in and working.

This mission was inspired by Domination but built and designed with its own feeling.

Known Bugs

--FIXED--Player markers - disapear after respawn - this will be fixed on next release.

They now reaper but without names

Mission Files

http://ds5758.hostname.net.au/downloads/=HARDCORE=%20Downloads/ARMADownloads/OP_HOG_2_Team.Chernarus.rar

ARMAHOLIC MIRROR

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16866

Future Releases

1 team

and convert to all maps.

Credits and Thanks

Firstly i would like to thank Xeno for inspiring me to design this mission

Secondly i would like to thank all the members of this community who have helped assist me with my questions in the editing and scripting section of this excellent forum

A huge thanks goes out to all the Hardcore Online Gaming Members for there constant support and testing. After all HARDCORE ROCKS!!!

Scripts used

BTK Cargo script

Norrins Revive

RUIS (Random Unit Invasion Script)

Rally point and player role scripts from infiltration BY A-SUICIDAL modified for Op HOG BY =Mason=

UPSMON

Plus many more being updated in the mission briefing

Bugs and Feedback

for bug reports feel free to email me at

operationhog@hotmail.com

or pm me on this forum

Edited by hogmason

cheers mate, i just hope the community enjoys this.

Thanks for this hogmason — I was wanting something like this the other day.

Usually go to TFOR/CFOR for this type of mission. This looks like it could take that missions place soon enough!

Mono nps mate ;) enjoy

give me a buzz if you want it converted to a certain map ill be starting on all that next week.

Hey hogmason,

Just tried this baby out..... seems pretty good. Well laid out.

Haven't tried all the functions yet but is looking good. Well done mate.

One thing that would be a little off topic is I just got hold of Ironfront. How easy would it be for missions like this to be converted onto that?

Also Takistan would be great — but i'm sure that's already on the list! :)

mate the one thing i kept in mind is converting to new islands so i made it as simple as you can get all you need to do is merge the mission file into your new map move the task markers to were you wish them to be and update the txt in the mission_i file for the task hints.

As this is the first release i havent really started on the how to instructions yet but ill be doing that ASAP.

---------- Post added at 22:49 ---------- Previous post was at 22:43 ----------

Thanks Kremator,

Just had a quick play looks great! Really nice base you have made also. The labels are really nice for quick reference around the base too.

Is there AI recruitment in this version? (might have missed it)

If not would it be possible in a future version as I never get a chance to play online but offline with AI would be amazing! Maybe a parameter?

Missions seem good too. Nice variety!

good idea mono ill throw in a peramiter for ai recruitment.

Operation HOG SOCOMD Command 2 team is a large long running multiplayer co-op mission where players have the option of playing for The USA or Resistance

both teams will be compeating to complete randomly chosen task's picked from the server.

Hey,quick question?

Does the above mean, USA & Resistance can kill each other in the race to complete the task?

ck

Well that adds a new twist on things!

Have uploaded the mission to our public server :cool:

great stuff mate let me know how it goes,

---------- Post added at 08:08 ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 ----------

Releasing new version tomorrow with a few major bug fixes

Hate to be that guy — but is there any updates coming soon for this? Would love to honour the queen by sitting on ARMA most of the Bank holiday Tuesday!

Looking forward to the next update! :)

Yeah mate im working on a few major changes. This should be out by well hopefully the next 2 days.

I will not give any spoilers away but this update will be fantastic.

I will also merge it to Takistan and add a how to guide on converting the mission to another map it will be 3 easy steps.