Hm ,I didn't think that was a spoiler, my apologies. For those that missed it my point was something along the lines of difficulty of a certain part not being a fun challenge but gun-to-head insane.
Still having a good time otherwise. Some issues. I've noticed a good bit of bullets hitting doorways even if they should clear them with plenty of room. The maps are amazing as are the models. Money well spent in my opinion.
The multiplayer part is really bugged. I had a lot of fun with the campaign and with AI on multiplayer maps playing offline without any bigger problems, but the multiplayer part needs really fixes asap. Wonder why this got released how it works now.
* I get the blue loading screen not only before I enter any game so I cant enter the server at all, i got it also during the gameplay suddenly during driving a tank a bit far away from the action.
* in the last game round during gameplay suddenly the mission starting screen pops up (black screen with mission description), but I hear the game in the background and ppl playing, had to restart the game.
* changing settings for my joystick X52 leads always to a ctd
* I see people with running animations sometimes but they dont move forward
* somtimes I see a blue error message about a modul not working
* The map cant be closed with M sometimes and you need to hit ESC to get out of it
* in one multiplayer mission I took a tank and suddenly I saw AI spawning, ordered them to get into my tank. I could not switch positions i.e. to driver seat...
Multiplay is not really that enjoyable currently and I hope with the next patch some things will be fixed. Really sad that especially the multiplayer part of the game has such problems.
Dont get me wrong, I love what the devs produce here but to promote the game more it needs asap fixing.
The game has for sure a lot of potential and I would love to see big battles in pvp ! Hope aswell that some modders can add CTI/warfare to it, that would be great.
Last edited by oxmox; May 26 2012 at 07:45.
Hmmm, I cant launch the game, as it says it "Cannot display this video mode".
But how do I fix that, I cant get in the game in video settings, so,.....
I useally have screen in 1600x1200, so have tryed change it to 1280x1024, but it dosent help.
So, sorry for noobish question, but have never had this problem with OFP-ARMA2.
Edit: Never mind hehe, I found the tekst file where I could change it from 1600x1200 to something else, that helped.
Last edited by Higgings.; May 26 2012 at 07:54.
CO TRS, www.theroyalscots.dk
"Iron Front: Liberation 1944"
AWAR art director
I really find it quite annoying, shooting soldiers right in the torso between 100 and 200 meters and they just lay down to stand up again and run. I bet in WW2 soldier when shot in abdomen, lung area, by kar98 or mosin nagant would if not dead surely be unable to keep fighting. This really turns me down.
The tank system on the other hand is formiddable.
Arma 3 and xAItment.
1 Sentence. 1 Erection. 1 Jizz.
Please vote for this:
Well I am going to get my hard copy right now so ill see what it will give when it is installed, so far I like the part where the game is just out and already a patch came out, the developers are dedicated to make this a good tittle and they stick to their product so they seem to walk the same course as Bohemia interactive to give their best efforts to make their tittle stick to the public..
Now that i installed the patch it seemed better, don't know if they changed anything in that area.