Sign in to follow this  
Nicholas

Iron Front: Liberation 1944 - Gameplay Videos

I know it's not out yet, but I think people should post their videos here.

Here are two YouTube videos I found by a YouTube user named SideStrafe. He got an early sneak peak of Iron Front: Liberation 1944.

Please post any videos you have made or found.

Edited by Nicholas

Sidestrafe is doing some incredible work of late along all facets of Bohemia Interactive engine related content, kudos to you!

Sidestrafe is doing some incredible work of late along all facets of Bohemia Interactive engine related content, kudos to you!

He actually knows what he is talking about, and it isn't that frequent.

I love his commentary, there is something about his voice that makes him a great commentator. His DayZ commentary videos are really good as well...any of his videos are good.

And yes, like ProfTournesol said, he does know what he is talking about. He isn't fumbling with his words when explaining things. If something goes wrong he is okay with it and tries to explain it.

Sidestrafe vids are very useful and also fun to watch. Well done! :)

Pure gold in the second video and why Im looking forward to this game, the MP part is gonna be awesome.

Bring on the pain, see ya on the battlefield. :)

I'm sure most of you have seen these videos already. They are showing off the units and weapons in the game. There are also English subtitles available!

Edited by Nicholas

Hi All,

Here is a video of a full mission in the German Campaign which I took whilst beta testing the campaigns...

The sequence is un-edited and was produced during the beta - there may be a few bugs and development hints shown which are not in the released product. It should give you a good idea as what to expect and also a good idea as to how not to play ;-)

It is a full mission so SPOILER ALERT!!!

Best viewed in 1080p - please do so as it took me bloody hours to render and upload it!!

I had great fun testing this stuff and although it is un-mistakenly the Arma engine, they have done an excellent job in making the game extremely immersive. The maps and the models are top quality too - this is much, much more than a mod in case anyone was wondering. The online should be great fun too.

Lastly - I am posting this with permission from the development team so thankyou to them for allowing me to do so.

Edited by Jedra
reformatted video with new BB codes.

Hi All,

Here is a video of a full mission in the German Campaign which I took whilst beta testing the campaigns...

The sequence is un-edited and was produced during the beta - there may be a few bugs and development hints shown which are not in the released product. It should give you a good idea as what to expect and also a good idea as to how not to play ;-)

Best viewed in 1080p - please do so as it took me bloody hours to render and upload it!!

Do not quote videos!

I had great fun testing this stuff and although it is un-mistakenly the Arma engine, they have done an excellent job in making the game extremely immersive. The maps and the models are top quality too - this is much, much more than a mod in case anyone was wondering. The online should be great fun too.

Lastly - I am posting this with permission from the development team so thankyou to them for allowing me to do so.

I hope that lag was due of recording, right ? :rolleyes:

Edited by Foxhound
Quoted video removed

Hi All,

Do not quote videos!

Hehe...undoubtly a reference to Sgt. Steiner! Will talk to him myself in probably less than 12 hours. My package is under way. :)

Edited by Foxhound
Quoted video removed

I hope that lag was due of recording, right ? :rolleyes:

Yes - I was running with everything on max (except AA) AND running FRAPS (60fps) at 2560x1600 - there was a little lag!

@raptor90 & RknHarry

Do not quote videos!

§14) Remove tags when quoting a post containing an image or embedded video

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag or the whole image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking. If the post contains an embedded video such as YouTube you should remove the tags so the image of the video is not shown in your quote.

@raptor90 & RknHarry

Do not quote videos!

Beg your pardon, sir! :)

Some people have been complaining Youtube has been introducing stuttering in videos the last couple days also.

Vanishing videos seems to be fixed.

The guy is a joke. We all know the weaknesses of the arma engine. Sure if you want to see a "bashing the arma engine" video, check it.

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

Fixed in the patch)

Good to know, but these are sadly the videos that stick to ones game the most :(

Everyone can play/rate a game how he (or publisher) wants. Imagine all those players who don't agree with high rated games but are still "forced to like + play" it - just because all the other players/friends have to like it too.... aka horde mode on! :rolleyes:

Just seemed like a whiny German with no control skills. If IF were going to release a video at least they could get someone competent to play it!

Just seemed like a whiny German with no control skills. If IF were going to release a video at least they could get someone competent to play it!

So the game crashing 4 times in one day (playing the tutorial and first few campaign missions) and the AI driving around like blind retards is his fault?

The guy is a joke. We all know the weaknesses of the arma engine. Sure if you want to see a "bashing the arma engine" video, check it.

I'm waiting for the breaking of his voice, then i may try to take it seriously. Or not.