I am pleased to announce I have just released an Updated version 1.19 of all the Flashpoint series:
Please download the latest versions from here:
Click here for the Flashpoint Download pages...
The latest changes are aimed at making the battles more realistic, I'm very pleased with the results of my testing, I have had some epic fights!
Here is a list of changes this version:
- Changed: At mission start, all units can spawn very close to the player. (This improves the gameplay at mission start, less need for running around looing for the acion!).
- Changed: New Infantry behaviour, some groups now guard at the place they spawn, instead of moving around.
- Changed: New Aircraft and Helicopter behavior, air units now use a "Search & Destroy" waypoint instead of "Guard", and now will leave the area if dammaged.
- Changed: Spawn area increased, and number of infantry groups increased. (This is the result of me finally getting an up to date PC, being able to run long viewDistance, and having more CPU power... Please give me feedback if the new settings are too much for your PC, I have no idea what an average PC performance would be for players?).
- Tweaked: Slightly Increased number of dead bodies before deletion.
- Fixed: (ArmA2 Maps) Chedaki RPK player had PK not RPK.
- Removed: (Operation Arrowhead maps) Farmers with animal groups. (removed because they dont behave realisticaly, I will work on some realistic ambient civilians later).
---------- Post added at 23:23 ---------- Previous post was at 23:18 ----------
I look forward to playing it, hope I have time to make it soon
---------- Post added at 23:33 ---------- Previous post was at 23:23 ----------