Sign in to follow this  
-Snafu-

Operation E3

E3 will soon be upon us and BIS will have a booth.

They also had one at last years E3 and the community, desperate for news on the BIS bunker, had a lightbulb moment and "commandeered" Gamespot's live feed guy who was repeatedly asked to visit the BIS booth by us. He did and although BIS wasn't prepared, we got a good 50 minutes presentation on CC, TOH and Arma 3 from the BIS guys.

Hopefully we can do it again for this years E3 if Gamespot will still have their live feed guy and BIS will be willing to show off their games.

BIS booth - E3 2011

Gamespot E3 page

Will BIS be prepared for our ambush this time? :p

E3 Videos

Gamespot Arma 3 demonstration

Gamestar Arma 3 Demonstration

Gametrailer Demonstration (2 Part)

E3 Live Feed Footage

AOtCUr8blDc

1p1OouipnhM

PSbPRHBKBaI

doupe.zive.cz Preview

soLCxfvVHqM

Articles and Other Stuff

PC Gamer Q&A

Gamestar.de

Gamespot

IGN

IGN video

IGN Infantry Video

Limnos Radio Arma 3 Interview

Edited by Snafu

Too bad booth's number was totally spoiled... It had to be 456 from the beginning, not some mere number like 457, damn it :mad:.

Aside from that, awaiting new material for sure.

Arma 3's reveal was the only reason I ever watched a live stream, ever. And I'll watch it again during the battle of Hill Bunker Booth 457. :yay:

Hehe I was about to make a smilar thread just at the moment ^^

Has someone from the community already planned to go there as well? :)

Has someone from the community already planned to go there as well? :)

ould love to go..maybe for arma 4 :p

Would like to take part on the assault, but traveling approx. 9500 kilometers is a bit much, even for A3. :D

Yeah we need one or more of the 'mericans to drop by the BIS booth and grab some virgin info about the E3 Alpha build.

Well Im not too far from E3 but dunno if I could defeat Ivan in hand to hand combat. I would have to start working out heavily.

Purepassion I thought you were the one who went to Ivan and surprised him with the community questions. Am I tripping?

Edited by Flash Thunder

Purepassion I thought you were the one who went to Ivan and surprised him with the community questions. Am I tripping?

Hmm, it's friday evening and you're from Cali. The evidence is incriminating :bigglasses: :D

Tough, nope, it wasn't me :) (Maybe you were mixing it with gamescom?)

dunno if I could defeat Ivan in hand to hand combat.

You can't, he will crush you in his powerful arms.

For those wondering the guy that held the live stream and went to the Arma 3 booth in 2011 was Colin from gamespot, wouldn't it be quite the thing if he wound up doing it again this year.

For those wondering the guy that held the live stream and went to the Arma 3 booth in 2011 was Colin from gamespot, wouldn't it be quite the thing if he wound up doing it again this year.

I actually believe that we won´t need to. Last year flood of messages in the live stream was great, add the info released in the past year to the mix and probably that put A3 in their radar. I expect them to go there for themselves.

Well Im not too far from E3 but dunno if I could defeat Ivan in hand to hand combat.

You don't have to fight him, some decent beers will make him talk.

There is always a weak spot you can find in your subjects during interrogation.

Looking forward to the Gamespot raid like last year, was epic internetz.

Wow!

looking forward to the info about BIS booth , maybe have something special for us !!

like the new feature or A3 demo info << i guess it will have

i wonder what a wifi connection would cost for the e3 booth....

Majestic 12 level access would grant you just that, otherwise you'd have to deal with the radio scramblers in the area.

Edited by Iroquois Pliskin
Quote fixing.

Are BIS releasing all the details at E3? Or will they hold back for later in the year?

I would guess being still at alpha stage by E3 they'll only give the details of what they have so far plus plans on what they will have or like to have by the finished product.

I would guess being still at alpha stage by E3 they'll only give the details of what they have so far plus plans on what they will have or like to have by the finished product.

The same demo shown last year, coupled with new animations and proper physics implementation would constitute a beta in our glossary at this point. :cool:

E3 is getting closer and closer! Only 3 weeks away! zomg :D

Can't wait, hopefully Gamespot and the like are already planning on visiting the BIS bunker this year. If not though i'm all for a hasty ambush by the live stream guy again! Hopefully he's been lifting some beers in preparation. Eh who am I kidding, Lord Ivan will still crush him. :P

Lets get more than 20 minutes of footage this time guys, lets video tape the BIS crew and the splendid to death!

Well not literally..