Sign in to follow this  

I am in the cockpit at the beginning of a mission, and the message "now refueling" stays there forever. Others in the forum say I should taxi the helicopter near the pump (which I haven't tried yet) but how come the automatic refueling never ends? Is it a bug?

Welcome. Does the message is still there when you're flying?

...No, the message disappears but after 1 mile in the air the fuel goes into red state, the engine stops and the heli goes down. If this occurs while I keep hovering over the heliport I do have the option to eject and save the pilot but then nothing happen when he's back on the ground (I mean, no dialogue is developing and the mission freezes).

Well.. May be there is a hole in your heli..? Don't know.. Do you always check your helo before leaving for a "mission"?

I don't always make the preflight checks on the helis because I thought that a mission (in the "career" mode) would automatically ask you to do it whereas is needed. However, in this particular mission I did try to see if there was something to repair, but no. Actually, the options to even do the checks are not highlighted on this heavy heli... not even for the fuel tank. So, I've no idea what the problem can be.

How come no game developer is helping me out on this refueling problem? I'm stuck in this mission, can't go further.

a small step getting nowhere: taxiing the heli next to the fuel pump the refuelling icon starts blinking, but so does the mousewheel menu and I cannot click on the refuelling instruction. Is it possible that no one can give me a solution? I'm sure it's a bug.

I have purchased the game and I have right to an answer from the developers to this issue I posted, which still goes unresolved. Awaiting for an answer !!