Sign in to follow this  
AlienXXI

Top addons

What are some of the top addons these days? I have the DayZ zombie one, what are some other MP mods that are very good to get?

I'm biased but I vote Project Reality. ( I think it got A2CO in top 30)

It did boost sales but not as much as Dayz of course.

This had better not get ugly.

edit: This is in the wrong forum. I'm going to move it. At the first sign of trouble, this topic is going to be slammed shut and won't be opened again.

If you are looking for total mods in a similar vein to DayZ (but without zombies) then you could try;

Invasion 1944 - World war II mod

Unsung Mod - Vietnam Mod

CWR2 Demo - Complete remake of Operation Flashpoint content

Advanced Combat Environment 2 (ACE 2) - Realism mod

There are also a number of 'life' based RPGs out there (search for Chernarus Life or Takistan Life for these). I don't have any experience of these so can't recommend or otherwise - I just know they exist!

There are many, many more but half the fun is finding out for yourself I guess.

Also, a good number of high-quality mods for armed forces of different countries out there:

OFrP - France.

CSLA - Czechoslovakia (Cold War Era)

BWMod - Germany

AAW - Australia

FDF - Finland

Just go to Armaholic and search your life away. :) Apologies to any I've missed.

Hahaha somebody mentioned my work, feels good man.

On topic (In no particular order):

PRACS

CWR2

Iranian Forces

DayZ

I44

Operation Frenchpoint

IceBreakr's Islands

ACE2

WarFX

JSRS

Xeno426's mods (Vehicle fixes, zeroing fixes, etc)

PVPScene's Proper fixes

There's so many more that I can't think of at this very moment

Check out:

NAF - Nogovan Armed Forces Project

Thanks for the suggestion, guys. Was just looking for the most common and good mods that many people have so that I wouldn't be left out. =)

Because the mods that different clans use can be a bit of a mine field. That if you see a server thats always populated, get on their website and download the mods they use, then you will be able to play with them.

I agree to the above, have a look at the servers clans/website and requirement list and then search http://www.armaholic.com/index.php or other sites listing mods to get the information. Gives a good sign of what's more popular, I dont know your experience, but search for a mod launch tool to be able to switch mod lists and login to servers meeting the mod groups requirement they need so not to get kicked.

Six updater is a good install to cover this, becuase not only does it host updates for most mods/online mods to keep track it lists many too.

Mainly let the server dictate the choice I would say, or narrow down the servers you frequent to make the minefield a little less.

I know thats not direct list, but just a tip for MP and mods :)

If you are looking for total mods in a similar vein to DayZ (but without zombies) then you could try;

Invasion 1944 - World war II mod

Unsung Mod - Vietnam Mod

CWR2 Demo - Complete remake of Operation Flashpoint content

Advanced Combat Environment 2 (ACE 2) - Realism mod

There are also a number of 'life' based RPGs out there (search for Chernarus Life or Takistan Life for these). I don't have any experience of these so can't recommend or otherwise - I just know they exist!

There are many, many more but half the fun is finding out for yourself I guess.

Trying to download ACE 1.13, click on the download link and nothing happens. Is there another website that doesn't use multiupload for a download link? Multiupload doesn't work for me for some reason