Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MAD SiN Dedicated Server (Upload your Missions!)

nearestLocation [(getPos player), "nameCity"];

MAD SiN Dedicated Server (Upload your Missions!)

Well I have been running a Take On Dedicated server since release... It's not used very much, but I'll keep it running no matter what!

Currently it seems to be the only dedicated server, so I thought it kinda deserves a thread.

Also, I made an upload site, where you can directly upload your missions to the server! Overwriting/deleting files is not possible, the server has to be shutdown for that. Please send me a PM if you want me to do so.

So you can basically upload a mission, hop onto the server and play it.

Upload your Missions:
    server.arma3.cc/TakeOnUpload
    Last edited by sxp2high; Apr 5 2013 at 09:58.

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Very nice, thank you. (Will probably upload some of the missions I have made at some point so people have a bit more variety to play on)
    My custom missions:
    TOH - COOP5 Operation Pegasus http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...ration-Pegasus
    TOH - COOP Convoy attack (both Hinds and stock versions) http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...-Convoy-Attack
    A2CO Multi-mission Template http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...48#post2182048
    Basic Vehicle respawn script (A3 Alpha) http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...72#post2389272

[EVO] Multigaming Clan is recuiting at ts3.evoclan.net

Thanks, very nice idea! Any chance the server is going to feature TOH Rearmed content as well?

As of now it seems @CBA_TOH version b5 is required in order to join. Would be nice to allow a little more flexibility perhaps.

"Nothing is so firmly believed as what is least known." - Michel de Montaigne

Yer i see only 2 mp servers - yours and 1 more. Wonder why peps dont play mp with TOH.
    I had a server running with RC patch up for 2 days running Xenos Domi TOH - awsome to
    fly with new choppers over takistan. But in those 2 days, not 1 player tried to join the server,
    so took it down again. Hope more players when final patch come out.
    Play pc:
    I7 2600K@4.6GHz
    2 x Nvidia gtx780-SLI
    Intel 160gb + 250gb ssd
    16gb DDR3 1600MHz ram
    win7 64
    ---------
    Dedi Server: (91.100.101.163)
    I7 4770K@4.3GHz
    Intel 250gb ssd sata3
    16gb DDR3 1600MHz ram
    win7 64

nearestLocation [(getPos player), "nameCity"];
    Author of the Thread
    I thought about Take On Rearmed... but I really don't want to require ArmA at all. People who just own Take On should be able to play on it.

I will maybe launch a second server for rearmed though.
    Last edited by sxp2high; May 10 2012 at 10:00. Reason: typo

There's been so much going on lately in the Arma(toh)verse that I haven't played much ToH online. I had my server running Xeno's last edit of Domination for ToH for a couple of weeks but not much activity there. Anyway I'll try and make some time and join the server because I can see from SixUpdater that it's always up!
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedra View Post
    There's been so much going on lately in the Arma(toh)verse that I haven't played much ToH online. I had my server running Xeno's last edit of Domination for ToH for a couple of weeks but not much activity there. Anyway I'll try and make some time and join the server because I can see from SixUpdater that it's always up!
    I think people are waiting for the patch to come out before updating, so you probably wont see it pickup till then

Arma 2 DayZ servers

Hello, thank you for hosting servers for Arma 2 DayZ some of the best servers.
    There is 3 servers from Mad Sin in DayZ, I want ask if it possible to run one server like FR1 with game difficult as Veteran (without tagnames and crosshair and 3d view or disable only tagnames please)

Regards

P.S. sorry for my english

Fenn. ysaryte

Hello!

Just visited MASsiN's server yesterday and it was great to fly with other people! It was quite refreshing to find out that a simple freeflight can be fun without shooting and blowing things up. The server difficulty setting was "trainee", and in my opinion it should've be expert. Flying easy ruins your skill. All those pilots there were better than trainees...

Thanks and see you again there

Dieselhead aka Merle Dixon

---------- Post added at 12:06 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

Hello!

Just visited MASsiN's server yesterday and it was great to fly with other people! It was quite refreshing to find out that a simple freeflight can be fun without shooting and blowing things up. The server difficulty setting was "trainee", and in my opinion it should've be expert. Flying easy ruins your skill. All those pilots there were better than trainees...

Thanks and see you again there

Dieselhead aka Merle Dixon

hello! i cant get into your server what do i need to do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast