Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time for a new Beta...?

still downloading the new Beta file myself but the new file has a V2 on the end. Not sure about a version number in the game. I'll check when the d/l completes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonesolo View Post
    still downloading the new Beta file myself but the new file has a V2 on the end. Not sure about a version number in the game. I'll check when the d/l completes.
    OK, but where did you get it?

Got an e-mail from the Bistore to tell me there was a new download with the link in it. Clicked the link and it downloaded and ran Sprocket. Same process as originally.

OK, thought so. Seems not everyone has received that mail. Could you please provide the link, I assume it's not a personal reference.

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Never mind, I took up my old purchase confirmation, and I used the link in the old mail, it retrieves sprocket again, but this time it downloads the beta v2, the old sprocket.exe DIDN'T

So just use the old link in your original mail from them, and replace sprocket, and you should be all set with v2.

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

In the main menu, in the lower right corner, it now states the version number too (v0.7.0912).

I didn't keep the old e-mail and I haven't gotten a new one, what can I do? Is there a download for the new sprocket exe?

[QUOTE=kekar;2144066]Here, try; http://www.carriercommand.com/2012/0...-v2-available/
    Excellent, thanks!
    Last edited by Dwarden; May 4 2012 at 20:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidpinky View Post
    NVIDIA surround still gubbed.
    I may get to play properly one day.
    I quite using NVidia surround long ago due to its incompatibility with many games. Most work, but there are too many that don't.

-X

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12