Sign in to follow this  
TwoWheelRider

ARMA II and OA Sound Issue

Ok spent ahwile going over the threads on this, found a few answers, but a few contradicted each other so I will put mine up here, in case it's an unrelated event.

I purchased ARMA II and OA yesterday via steam. I am running a 5 month old tower on Win 7 64bit. Beats audio card (does it on both sound cards though). I am running steam, ARMA and ARMA OA as Admin. Now when I was playing regular ARMA, the sounds were way off. They sounded almost mono, and with bursts of static when running or moving, driving, etc. Now I know all my drivers are up to date as well as current version of DX 11. The tower I am running is an HP model P7-1154.

I figured it was something with my system. I played OA for the first time as well today, and it runs just fine, sounds are perfect. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Edited by Foxhound
removed bold

Well the only reason to play A2 alone is for MP and the servers/missions you find there.

With CO (running OA+A2 together9 you have access to the full content of A2 anyway.

TwoWheelRider, please do not type in all bold letters. The normal font does just fine.

§12) Do not type in all capital letters, all bold, or in a non-black font

Typing in all caps equates (according to standard net etiquette) to yelling. It is also difficult and obnoxious to read such posts. This also applies to posting all in bold or all in a certain font colour just to try to make your words stand out, if your point is interesting enough or well written enough it will stand out. You're welcome of course to use different colours for parts of your post if it helps clarify certain areas, but typing complete messages in any colour other than black should be avoided.