Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: TKOH Patch 1.06 - Release Candidate 1

Lol - spotted - I am sure I mentioned earlier about doing something silly.

Worth you noting though SB as I ran each using the presets from SU - It looks like the preset for "Take on Helicopters Rearmed CO (forced)" is not including the ToH base folder. The other two (A2 forced and OA forced) do include it.

I have been doing this long enough - should have spotted it myself...
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

For auto detection you may not use -mod.

So either -mod and specifiy everything yourself or no -mod.

Please consider to vote for my Make Arma Not War submissions:

### Blitzkrieg GameMode -Scenario [SP] ###
    ### Blitzkrieg GameMode -RandomMode [SP] ###

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedra View Post
    Worth you noting though SB as I ran each using the presets from SU - It looks like the preset for "Take on Helicopters Rearmed CO (forced)" is not including the ToH base folder. The other two (A2 forced and OA forced) do include it.
    Waaaaa.... *hides in corner*
    https://dev-heaven.net/issues/30927 - sorted for next update, probably out this weekend.

Hi,
    Thx for the patch but...
    - cockpit still disappear
    - When we fly a light military chopper in Takistan (for military mission), we hear the "civil chat". Is there a way to deactivate it?

In the Hind missions when a AA soldier launch a stinger, I get this message :

Quote Originally Posted by Scorlhov View Post
    Hi,
    Thx for the patch but...
    - cockpit still disappear
    - When we fly a light military chopper in Takistan (for military mission), we hear the "civil chat". Is there a way to deactivate it?
    I'm not sure but try turn off the ATC?
    Youtube Channel
    Don't Live on the Edge, Jump off it! ♥♫

Shadows doesn't work in the morning and evening (around 6.30 and 17.30) only on utes and chernarus.

Last edited by Danil-ch; May 4 2012 at 18:37.

Thx hon0, but it doesnt work.
    I do some more test and in fact, it depend of the map. With the Sud Asia map, no "civil voice chat", but with all others maps, we can hear it.

I have arma 2 free and the autodetection fails.

Gd'day!

Couple of things that I noticed:
    The M4A1 has no recoil It displays a warning similar to the one that Scorlhov posted with regards to the Stinger.

TKOH Rearmed: (I own legitemate copies of all the mentioned products, just to avoid the 'use non pirated version' thought )
    Although I added BAF and PMC to the load list, I only get the 'Lite' versions of it in game. Am I doing something wrong? Does TKOH:RA pick the mods directly from the Arma II directory or do I have to reinstall them into TKOH? If not, why can't I select any other mods appart from A2:OA / BAF / PMC ?

And one more thing:
    A2:OA is not being saved in the mod list, meaning I have to manually click on it, restart the game to make sure it's loaded. I have to repeat this everytime I want to play.

Finally:
    I learned the hard way that TKOH has quite some more hardware demand than ArmaII, so I spent the whole afternoon tweaking the graphic settings (playing around with viewdistance / shadows etc.) to get anywhere near the FPS that I'm used to. After turning on my PC this morning, I found that the menu now takes ages to load, I am talking about up to 2 minutes to get from 'single player' to 'options' and when clicking on 'controls' f.e it takes another minute before I can make any changes, has anybody an idea what's happening here? Because it wasn't like that yesterday!

Thanks in advance and thanks BI for making all these damn addictive games!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast