Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

A.C.R.E - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - 1.4 Stable - Release Thread

Hi everyone... I've already posted my "problem" in armaholic forum. But no-one could help me.. So I hope you can.

I want to edit superpowers (by extracting pbo, obviusly) to add AN/PRC117F to all group leaders. I searched in this forum, and all the scripts are posted didn't work.

Are you able to help me posting the code to put into inizialization? I would like to point out also that all scripts with "item" don't work (e.g. this addItem "ACRE_PRC117F"; or this addItem ["ACRE_PRC117F"];)

I tried also with "this addWeapon ["ACRE_PRC117F"]" but still doesn't work.

When in singleplayer editor I put this script into iniziliazation of all groups leader (this addWeapon ["ACRE_PRC148"]), it worked. The problem I think is that I didn't put the radio in a backpack.. But I don't know how to set backpacks. Please help me!

I use Arma 2 OA and ACE2 (and all releated mod, such as CBA. I installed them by PlayWithSix)

EDIT: searching in internet I understand that to do what I want I've to use "addItem". But if I use this code, Arma 2 OA shows me a window that says is missing a semicolon.. Please help me!

Try

this addWeapon "ACRE_PRC148";

no [] the [] are good only if you want to add some more properties forexample you want magazine with only few bullets left:

this AddMagazine ["magazinename",amount of bullets];

or when adding certain ammount of something to a box:

this addWeaponcargoGlobal ["classname of weapon",ammount];

Or at least that is how i understand it, and since it works for me, i guess i understand it correctly.:yay:

Allso i tried Additem few times and it never worked. AddWeapon/AddMagazine works for items all the time.

Hi, I have my own group, and I was wondering how I enable ACRE for the server, or even a few channels. Is there any special think I have to do or install? When I try to play ACRE doesn't work for anyone even though it works on other servers. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi, I have my own group, and I was wondering how I enable ACRE for the server, or even a few channels. Is there any special think I have to do or install? When I try to play ACRE doesn't work for anyone even though it works on other servers. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Just few questions:

1. Does all of you have ACRE instaled? (it wont work if you dont have it)

2. Does everyone of you ACRE plugin for TeamSpeak instaled and enabled? (same as abowe)

3. Does everione of you enabled theese mods?: CBA, ACE, ACRE (Not sure if you need ACE, but i never saw anyone play wit ACRE without ACE)

4. Do you guys run correct version of TeamSpeak? (Recent versions doesnt work with acre.)

5. Do you run TS as ADMINs? (Needed)

6. If you run arma trough Play with six, Do you run PlayWithSix as an ADMIN? (in my experience if you dont run PWS as admin acre wont work at all)

7. Is CBA and ACRE instaled on the server? (I host my missions on my PC and I never owned dedicated server so iam not sure how it works with dedicated, but i gues, it need The mods)

Some of the questions may sound stupid, but you would be surprised how often people fail to have even the basic thing correct.

Any chance this is gonna get updated for the 3.0.15 version of TS?

At this time no. There is a significant amount of changes involved in supporting TS3 past version 3.0.12.

Whats the chance that this will ever be adapted for other platforms such as ventrilo or mumble?

At this time no. There is a significant amount of changes involved in supporting TS3 past version 3.0.12.

Hi NouberNou! If yo want I can try to help you in updating the ACRE's library (I'm a programmer)

Hi, how well does ACRE work when loading saves? Because me and my friends were playing a mission not too long ago, and after loading the save there was an issue: I, the host of the game, was unable to link my Teamspeak/ACRE to my ARMA 2. ACRE had worked fine previously when loading other saves, but it bugged out and would not connect. My friends connected to my server were able to use their ACRE just fine. Is there a way to resolve this? As it is periodic I guess not :(

I saw ACRE for ARMA 3 now supports TS3 past 3.0.16 How about add that support to Arma 2 ACRE too?

While using acre on pulbic servers i can't hear anyone using the radio or when inside vehicles. I have reinstalled acre and the plugins but it still wont work. Any advice or ideas?

hello, I have a problem with my teamspeak 3 ACRE plugin, I have placed them in what I think is the right folder C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins

but I can't seem to find it in the plugin settings on TS3, ive tried to reload all, and to restart TS3.

does anyone know how I can fix it?

BTW, I don't know if it matters, but I use WIN 8,1

Hi, I don't know is it a problem or it suppose to be so. When I take a radio AN/PRC-117F, and try to sit as a pilot in helicopter, the AN/PRC-117F disappears, and i can't use it. Does someone have this problem or any ideas how to fix it?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

hello, I have a problem with my teamspeak 3 ACRE plugin, I have placed them in what I think is the right folder C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamSpeak 3 Client\plugins

but I can't seem to find it in the plugin settings on TS3, ive tried to reload all, and to restart TS3.

does anyone know how I can fix it?

What version of teamspeak are you using? And what exactly did you put in plugins folder? Did you run teamspeak as administrator?

I am having the issue when I'm using acre i can talk over radio and everyone can hear me but when someone else speaks over radio all i hear is the key up sounds but not what they are saying. I run everything as administrator and have reinstalled both teamspeak and the acre plugins. Can anyone help?

Make sure you run TS3 as administrator (when i was still using ACRE, this was solution to everithing) , aloso make sure your TS3 is older than 3.0.13 ACRE doesnt work on newer TS.

My knowledge of ACRE can be a bit outdated since i use TFAR for about half a year now.