Sign in to follow this  
Stotic

Cant launch as combined ops

Hi everyone i am having trouble launching this game as combined operations on Steam. When ever i right click on operation arrowhead and click launch as combined ops a command box appears for a tiny bit (not long enough to read what it is saying) then just disappears and nothing launches. Does anyone know what could be happening and if there is any fix to it?

Hi everyone i am having trouble launching this game as combined operations on Steam. When ever i right click on operation arrowhead and click launch as combined ops a command box appears for a tiny bit (not long enough to read what it is saying) then just disappears and nothing launches. Does anyone know what could be happening and if there is any fix to it?

hello, right i have had exactly the same problem as you and i have done all the administrator things and all of that, and i still does not work, i can run and play arma 2 and arma2 OA just fine its jst when i click combined operations it does exactly what your says, if you think you have a fix or someone who could help me, please tell me. thanks