Thread: Cant launch as combined ops

Question Cant launch as combined ops

Hi everyone i am having trouble launching this game as combined operations on Steam. When ever i right click on operation arrowhead and click launch as combined ops a command box appears for a tiny bit (not long enough to read what it is saying) then just disappears and nothing launches. Does anyone know what could be happening and if there is any fix to it?

Hi,
    Use the Steam thread-->ARMA2 & OA's Steam Thread: All Steam Q's/discussions go here [covered by Dwarden]
    http://forums.bistudio.com/forumdisp...ROUBLESHOOTING
    WarMod Series - A Massive Addon & Mod Customizable Compilation mod for Arma1, Arma2,CO & in the near future Arma3. Website
    Mission Repository - Hosting Missions & Files for Iron Front: Liberation 1944
    WW2Epic - A Compilation Archive of Photos, Music, Videos, & References of WW2

help me please if you can?

Quote Originally Posted by Stotic View Post
    Hi everyone i am having trouble launching this game as combined operations on Steam. When ever i right click on operation arrowhead and click launch as combined ops a command box appears for a tiny bit (not long enough to read what it is saying) then just disappears and nothing launches. Does anyone know what could be happening and if there is any fix to it?
    hello, right i have had exactly the same problem as you and i have done all the administrator things and all of that, and i still does not work, i can run and play arma 2 and arma2 OA just fine its jst when i click combined operations it does exactly what your says, if you think you have a fix or someone who could help me, please tell me. thanks