Sign in to follow this  
-Defcon-

MFCTI / CRCTI still around?

I was discussing CS:GO with a few people and someone mentioned ARMA 3 coming out, which got me interested as we were reminiscing about CS 1.6 days, the greatest FPS game I had ever played was OFP with MFCTI in 88th, Kaos, RN etc.

I picked up Arma a while back and gave it a go but it never stuck, I didn't like 'warfare' and the port of CRCTI when I came back was a barren wasteland, but that was several years ago.

So before I garnered any interest at all in Arma 3 I was curious what the community and game was like now days for MFCTI or CRCTI, if either still exist?

I have trouble explaining to people the glory that was MF/CR CTI, the base hunting, the frenzied night time battles on Everon, never really captured those feelings in another FPS game since.

CRCTI Proman by angry insects 5.09 is good if ur looking MFCTI its more aless MIA :(

CRCTI Proman by angry insects 5.09 is good if ur looking MFCTI its more aless MIA :(

Thank you for the reply, are servers usually populated? That was my problem with Arma 1 was there were CRCTI servers, and a MFCTI if I remember correctly, but they always seemed dead or a handful of people going against AI.

Most of the crCTI crowd has moved to Warfare (BE version mainly), but It's quite different from crCTI as you know it. Servers are crowded dayly, and even some old-time regulars are there sometimes! (not me lately tho ;) )

Every sunday at 1600 CET we play good old crcti at the angryinsects server.

You are all welcome especially those old time regulars....if you are not scared....:w:

to play warfare you don't need mods and you can set setting no spawn on medics,cams etc + no arty and no fast travel also you can limited distance in settings.

On XR server 3d on in vehicles except gunner 3d off for infantry/gunners and you can have same map/game play as old crcti in ofp.

But almost no one play with these settings.Normally arty on and missile range is 4km.Very rarely admin set no spawn in towns.always you can spawn on mash and medics.

Last time I play on crcti was much less people and a lot of things which was never in crcti.There is also annoying same tab to lock kill from 4km.If you using 400mb mod you can implement tab to lock restriction and view distance upgrade.

yeah s/o please change the thread title to "crCTI Bashing everyone". Stating your personal opinion is fine, but please keep the goofing to the main crCTI thread. I am not a big fan of tabbing either, however BIS brought it into the game, and the majority of today's crCTI players want it. Democracy can be a PITA, i know. Please give ppl a chance to form their own view on the matter ;)

P.S. Comparing Warfare with crCTI is like comparing apples with oranges...

Edited by Flattermann