Sign in to follow this  
PeteWaddell

British Armed Forces - Need Installation help

Hi all. Hope this is the right spot for my post.

I bought British Armed Forces from steam a day or two ago and I am not sure how to get it to work. I have CO (from steam also). I have searched the net and cannot find any help! I have tried moving the 'BAF' folder to my main folder but A2 launcher cannot find it.

If you installed it with Steam, it should 'just work'. What is it doing that makes you think it's not working?

Thanks for the Reply. The British Armed Forces Soldiers and Vehicles are blurry and not H (just like the lite version)

Strange. Put the folder back where steam had it, and then run British Armed Forces directly from your Steam library (i.e not from OA or CO). Hopfully this will kick-start the steam install.

Strange. Put the folder back where steam had it, and then run British Armed Forces directly from your Steam library (i.e not from OA or CO). Hopfully this will kick-start the steam install.

The folder is still in its original spot, and I cannot Launch Arma 2 from Steam and I cannot launch it from its directory, it gets a weird error... so I launch them through Arma 2 Launcher (with mods or Vanilla)

BAF folder is located in OA directory/DLCsetup

use -mod=c:\path\to\BAF;c:\path\to\PMC and adjust the path to yours