Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: User Monetization of BI's games Audio&Video content(e.g. Youtube Partnership Program)

Placebo could you please give me your email address so I can send it to you?

2.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #172
    Please do not PM or Email me directly about your CD Key issues, follow the guidance in this thread instead.

@Placebo I also sent mine to you just now, I sent it to the 2 emails in the OP but havent received a response yet.

4.   Click here to go to the next Developer post in this thread.   #174
    Signed and returned

Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Signed and returned
    Thank you!

pastebin(*)com/raw(*)php?i=VexrfYGt

Sorry for being a hassle, however YouTube now have me lost. The PDF linked in the OP I had sent your way, to both addresses, with the YT account name GodlikeAssassin. YT have given me no form of contacting them to further pursue the issue, of which I've lost as to what needs to be mentioned. Should I have received the PDF in the OP signed by you at a later date from when I had sent it to you? Is it that which I should respond to this monetization claim with? If so, how do I go about responding to them, as there's absolutely no useful information in the email, and to be frank, their Youtube Creator site doesn't look particularly legitimate.

Can post email headers via PM if best.

So would we need this is we wanted to use screens from the game on custom products from zazzle.com? we are a clan and any funds generated this way go back into funding our game servers

what do you have chose when they ask for more information?
    I have an Online License?

And what I have to write there?

and what link? this Topic?

I shall not insult moderators

monetising

I recently sent the signed pdf included in this email to David.Foltyn Ota.Vrtatko as requested in the Bohemia Interactive forums.
    I had to sign up to "EchoSign" electronic signature service to send the pdf officially thru the adobe pdf but now today I sent again to placebo email and it took me to an adobe service where I had to sign up so I am hell confused. What do I nee back from you guys exactly to give to youtube? What link do I refer them to or do I just send them the signed pdf once I get it back from you?
    thanks for any help I appreciate it.

Anyway, I made so far $1,79 by now lol, and Im not sure if Im going to see that money anyday, because you also have to reach $100 minimum to get paid, and even worse, Im not sure if here, in my country, they are going to pay me, or steal all with taxes and other shit they invented recently to take your money :s

Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast