Dwarden

User Monetization of BI's games Audio&Video content(YoutTube,Twitch Partnership etc.)

I'm going to send it to you & BI as well this day.

I'm going through this becasue I just read in this thread that also videos from small non-profit channels were taken down because of non-authorized use of the game.

I want to prevent that :)

Even if you have no intention of monetising I'd go with a "better safe than sorry" attitude :)

Hi

If i've got a video with the ARMA 3 wallpaper only and self-composed music, will this be needed?

Possibly not but doesn't hurt to play it safe ;)

How do I edit the PDF so I can fill the needed areas? Adobe Reader doesn't let me edit the text :/

Create a jpeg, edit that, send to me, I'll sign and convert to PDF for you :)

Thanks, but I figured it out and sent it to the emails in the OP.

However, after trying to monetize my video and providing the quote in the PDF and a link to this thread, YouTube is still saying I need to send more information. What am I supposed to send?

Do they not specify? Surely they don't just reply with "we need more information"?

This is the exact message.

"We have reviewed your video and need more information. Please provide written documentation that you have all necessary commercial rights to make money from your content. Simply stating that you own the video content is not enough."

I gave them a link to this thread, to the quote in the PDF, and a link to BI's site. I'm not really sure what else they want.

Did you send them a completed PDF signed by you and signed by someone from BIS? If not then that's what they need, as covered in this thread.

I've a question.

A PERSONAL, NON-EXCLUSIVE, NON-TRANSFERABLE LICENSE TO USE AND

DISPLAY GAME CONTENT (“THE CONTENTâ€)

AND TO CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS BASED UPON AUDIO & VIDEO

CAPTURE/RECORDING (“THE WORK“) OF(“THE CONTENTâ€), (...)

Does being in possession of the license allowes to create a footage, which contains soundtrack from ARMA2, but doesn't contain actual gameplay?

I asked you on 15.08.2012 for acceptance as descriped in the first post but I didn't receive any answer.

Is this waiting time usualy?

"you" being? I certainly don't have any emails from you...

under name on the pdf file should I put my youtube account name ? which its tartarusrealm or my account real name in it ?

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

I hope I send the file to the right emails :/ so if you guys got more than one its cuz I wasnt sure . could you guys pm your emails ? idk why you dont put it all together xD

ps I found an old thread like from a year ago and Dwarden you said your email was that at @bistudio but here its David.Foltyn at @bistudio sorry thats why I am not sure I ssend it to both... sorry I didnt mean to spamm .

EDIT

I have send it to Placebo thanks in advance.

Edited by noxturno

I sent mine on the 22nd and I haven't received a response yet.

My email name is jken223.

Should have sent it to me, I actually reply ;)

Placebo could you please give me your email address so I can send it to you?

@Placebo I also sent mine to you just now, I sent it to the 2 emails in the OP but havent received a response yet.