Sign in to follow this  
TaktiX

BETA:Clarification of differences between P&C Supporter | P&C | Upg. to P&C Supporter

Hi Guys,

Not sure if anyone else is getting confused by the wording and/or description of the different Play and Contribute options available? I have a pretty good idea, but just to clarify:

Play and Contribute Supporter (£31.99)

*Downloadable beta of the game

*A digital copy of the full game on release (as well as a seperate "Steam" copy)

*A Gaea Universe soundtrack download (6 tracks from the game)

*A "star and bars" insignia next to your name in forums

*Helps to further fund BIS development of this game (help with Kit Kats and coffee etc :yay:)

Play and Contribute (£15.99)

*A digital copy of the full game on release (but NOT a seperate "Steam" copy)

*Helps to further fund BIS development of this game (help with sandwiches and bandwiches etc :yay:)

Upg. to Play and Contribute Supporter (£16.99)

*Upgrades your "basic" P&C package to include the P&C Supporter package extras

*Helps to further fund BIS development of this game (help with peanut butter and jelly etc :yay:)

NB: For those debating upgrading to P&C Supporter later, it will cost you a combined total of £32.98, plus as it's a limited time offer, the option (as are all the P&C options) may be withdrawn at anytime.

Please let me know if you think the above is correct, incorrect, or if there is anything I've missed. Sorry if someone else has opened a similar post, I couldn't find it in my search.

Also, please only contribute to this thread if you are totally sure of the info. you're typing, rather than offering an opinion of what you think, as this only serves to compound the "confusion".

Edited by TaktiX

From my understanding, the option to buy into the whole P & C is meant to be a limited option and may be withdrawn at any time.

G

From my understanding, the option to buy into the whole P & C is meant to be a limited option and may be withdrawn at any time.

G

Absolutely correct Gazzareth, I've re-worded the paragraph.

Play and Contribute (£15.99)

*A digital copy of the full game on release (but NOT a seperate "Steam" copy)

Does it mean this Version i can NOT register on my Steam Account later on ?

Exactly. You don't get a Steam version with this.

This kinda sucks i don't want to shatter my digital games all over the internet! Is there a way to get only a Steam version for 20€?

Uhh then i have to wait for some Steam deals and get it even for less than 20€. But thats not the point i want to play it now and i want to support the developers. Why is there no way to get only a Steam version for 20€?

Uhh then i have to wait for some Steam deals and get it even for less than 20€. But thats not the point i want to play it now and i want to support the developers. Why is there no way to get only a Steam version for 20€?

I guess because you can only get the Beta from the BI store and not through STEAM, so you will have dealt with the store for the BETA, it isn't unreasonable to think you would be prepared to get the full version from them as well. From what I have read it costs the devs more to sell through STEAM so you would end up paying a higher price for it.

As for getting it for 20€ I suspect that the price on release will be a lot more than that wherever it comes from - so you may have to wait a good while to get it down to that price on STEAM or elsewhere.

G