Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: co30 Domination! TOH

ACE Team Leader
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedra View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has noticed, and I doubt it's a Domination issue, but when you recruit a number of AI, one of the voices is female (I was recruiting 8 at a time).
    Might be a good idea to make a simple repro mission and create a ticket at the TOH CIT. I guess a simple createUnit x times and join the units to the player group should be enough.

Xeno

HI Xeno,
    I am new to TOH/Arma, and i would like to know, if it's possible to play domination as single player
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by Scorlhov View Post
    HI Xeno,
    I am new to TOH/Arma, and i would like to know, if it's possible to play domination as single player
    Thx
    Yes, it is - sort of!

If you run it as a multiplayer hosted game or as a local dedicated host, but make sure that in the Parameters you set 'AI Recruitment' on, you will then be able to recruit AI when you play and effectively play on your own if you wish.

To be honest, it's not that much fun on your own - some of the objectives really need other humans involved however it's good to play just for practice.
    Jedra's Addons
    Arma 2 : Enhanced Skills Slider
    Take On Helicopters : Take On Taxi | Jedra's Time Trials | Weapon Indicators | No Radar

Thx Jedra,
    Will try.
    Many things to learn in Arma

Quote Originally Posted by Scorlhov View Post
    Thx Jedra,
    Will try.
    Many things to learn in Arma
    If you have installed Take On Helicopters : ReArmed then I am running this mission at the moment on my server (with AI enabled). Just do a search for my server "Jedra - ToH Server" and you should be able to join. As all my mates have now left the Armaverse it's never very full (i.e it's usually empty if I am not on it)!

Who can ask a stable servers with mixed A2+TOH when Domi or other missions runing?

Thanks for fixing the repair/rearm/refuel bug - I'll look at the latest WIP release today.

I'll do some more testing later, but I think the repair is still not working. I think the problem is that the shutdown takes so long that the damage is done AFTER the repair portion of the script has finished. I think that you are going to have to perform a proper shutdown when someone lands on the pad, and then wait for it to complete before running the maintenance script.

It does work OK when the AI are flying - but the AI cheat in ToH when it comes to shutdown and takeoff!!

I'll update the ticket I created later when I have confirmed it's definitely not working. This is just a 'heads up'!

Me again ;-)

I have updated the ticket https://dev-heaven.net/issues/30446 with a fix for this. I can't re-open the ticket so it remains closed.

x_reload2.sqf now performs a proper shutdown of ToH helicopters before performing maintenance - it also sets off the startup sequence again once maintenance is complete. This now prevents the helicopters from breaking during maintenance.

I have tested with the light, medium and heavy helicopters. I haven't tested a Hind yet, but its startup/shutdown procedures are done in the same way so it shoudl work.

Sorry for the bump.

Anybody have a mirror of this?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast