Sign in to follow this  
rubberkite

WARFARE BE2 *Rubber Ed*

These aren't Rubbers versions but i'll link them here as i doubt he'd mind! I'll remove if requested!

ACE 2.071. Can't remember what i added. :)

Benny's 2.073.3. Changes i remember.

* Added marker on map for deploy tent.

* Added Tank Damage System by Rydygier & Nice_Boat.

* Added 3rd person vehicle/man/air disable by MOSES. 3rd person in car and air disabled!

* Added in game player name tags 25m range.

* Added anti-teamkill. I think???

* Tidied up map towns/respawn locations.

* Disabled vehicle markers, hated them.

* Base defence structures ie: MG/Med/Hesco/sandbag layout changed and/or reduced to make the base a little more vulnerable! Ai Commander only!

* Tweaked Parameters for my own amusement!

* Changed warfarebcamp and warfarebdepot in Utes & Chernarus to Land_Fort_Watchtower & Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1. Looks better!

* Added wind & dust effect. Had it on my modded DayZ so carried it over.

* Added third vehicle at mission start. (Credits to Awesome and Wasp for the script). Woodland types on Utes & Cherno & Desert on Taki & Zarg!

* Added teleport script but edited GUI and stringtable. (Credits to Yourry). Changed text "Teleport" to "Return to base".

I can't link my 2073.3 Nateos or Sari edits as i don't have permission. But they are cool! Hehe! ;)

Hi, I was wondering if the ACE versions of Warfare BE only works with OA and not with CO, in Takistan the loading screen freezes and it is not possible to build in Zargabad.

I'm playing through Steam and the only way to load these ACE versions is by playing them with 'CO Lite' and not with the full installment.

Hi, I was wondering if the ACE versions of Warfare BE only works with OA and not with CO, in Takistan the loading screen freezes and it is not possible to build in Zargabad.

I'm playing through Steam and the only way to load these ACE versions is by playing them with 'CO Lite' and not with the full installment.

To be honest I've had problems with the steam version with addon errors and god know what else which is why I have the none steam version left on my drive as well. I don't play ACE anymore as I play the non ACE versions I mentioned above! I'll give it a try on the Steam and non Steam version and let you know what happens. Maybe tomorrow! :D

**UPDATE**

Tried Takistan [sTEAM] no freeze and Zargabad [sTEAM] and was able to build without problems. Redownload from the link below as I did a little tidy up plus I've had a few inbox messages asking for the link. I've edited so many Warfare versions I could've uploaded a fudged version as they're all over my various hard drives. :D

Other than that I don't edit ACE any more because I like the newer versions of Warfare. ;)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/28136044/Warfare_ACE_2.071.zip

Edited by Law-Giver

hello greeting rubberkite i have some questions, can be it possible to have 2 or more MHQ like one will be me to build and other my bro will build building, secondly is it possible to have GUE faction addon so we can choose gue over east and west, thirdly is it possible to add float object script to warfare benny like i wanna move and float bunker on some building rooftop, fourtly is there any map bigger like cherenus but will be big island like more water around it?