Thread: COOP 18 : Light Armed Reconnaissance - Zargabad

Wink COOP 18 : Light Armed Reconnaissance - Zargabad

18 player CO-OP: Light Armed Reconnaissance - Zargabad

This is my first release, although it isn't my first scenario creation. Hope you enjoy it. More to come.

Description:
    Classic 'search and destroy cache' objective. Play as two squads, each with one LAV-25 and dismounts (inc. 2 crewmen). Search for the cache/IED factory and destroy it. While it may not be particularly 'hard', the emphasis is on IED threat. Currently, I haven't put in any kind of IED detection/disarm script, so it'll just be pure luck. Similarly, I hadn't been able to find a suitable charge that injures the unlucky unit, so if a unit sets off an IED, it'll kill it. Satchel charges for demolition are located in the LAV cargo, although there are boxes when you start.

Requirements:
    -ACE/ACEX/ACEXUSN
    -Binkowski's US Marines http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...kowski+marines
    -Goliath's MEDEVAC module http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...medevac+module (possible issues with multiplayer)

Credit:
    -BIS and the ACE guys
    -Binkowski, Goliath, and 00dc15 (for his advanced IED script)
    -Mike-USA for finally showing me how to spawn weapon/ammunition objects! (via his Camp Fallujah template)
    -My ol' buddy ColonLOL Stagler

*Some of you more savvy people will realize there isn't actually a '5th LAR Bn' in the Marine Corps. I don't particularly like using active/real units, so it's all made up!

*I haven't PBO'd this mission, so you can edit the units etc as you see fit.

Rapidshare link:
    https://rapidshare.com/files/2539964...R.Zargabad.rar
    Last edited by TheOldBreed; Apr 10 2012 at 22:11.

This is a very entertaining mission, It's awesome how you added the backpacks, etc on the LAV's. I wish someone would edit the model and just put it on there, and MG's. Thanks for this !

Author of the Thread
    Glad you liked the 'beefed-up' LAVs Frogman. I did think it was quite weird how there's a mount for a 240 on the turret, but no 240!

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldBreed View Post
    I did think it was quite weird how there's a mount for a 240 on the turret, but no 240!
    BIS