Sign in to follow this  
Mr Butlertron

"Upotte!!": An anime about assault rifles as schoolgirls. Take our challenge!

Vocaloids may not be impressive versus real singing, but they have inspired creative people to spawn some amazing content:

-snip-

What the actual fuck?

Jesus guys, if just random japanese videos make you react like that, you need to spend more time on the internet...

I'd rather suggest them to take a trip to Nihon instead of loitering around the internet...

:)

I like the part where it says "Nyan".

Who on Earth could think of a video like this without beeing on some serious drugs? o.O

Wow, why so much hate? I can honestly say same thing about football. It's just the beginning. Your efforts to resist are futile! :y:

Btw, Rurouni Kenshin is best anime ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OKeAo8La3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbKKtgONsoM

I'm reading into it and it's weird. Funny but weird. I has good moment though. You know this game where everyone have ballon and loosing it means you're out? Those schoolgirls play it as well. Just with real guns and live ammo. Fourteen: "Brats, you're not only ones that can use fullauto!" <sprays bullets just about everywhere>. Oh and teachers, professor Garand and headmaster Springfield?

But I still don't seem to understand black T-Back joke.

[edit]

Indecent techniques and full auto sniping. It just got weirder

Edited by boota

Vocaloids may not be impressive versus real singing, but they have inspired creative people to spawn some amazing content:

86wKWjvUD50

dafaq did I just watch?

dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Jesus guys, if just random japanese videos make you react like that, you need to spend more time on the internet...
I've spent enough time on 4chan that the usual stuff doesn't have an effect on me anymore. But this...

Guys... dont read to much into anime... it will only stress you out... About upotte in particular, think of it as a parody or something about guns in general... like how L85 (the gun) got a horrendous reliability problem... and in the anime L/eru seems like a goofy kid that seems dont know what to do... and it the first episode, I think there's something like Ichiroku (the character 16) loves cleaning so much... maybe referring to the m16 series that requires constant cleaning or something... maybe it refer to something else... or nothing at all. Peace :D

Yeah :D

Funko (FNC): "Where's L?"

Sig (SG550): "She broke her firing pin during first period. She's in the infirmary now"

Funko: "How did she break THAT!?"

I've tried to watch this, ultimately decided to just to keep reading original. It's better for the mind. And ears.

I have read topics that were more on-topic that were deemed too off topic for off-topic.

Abs

Btw, Rurouni Kenshin is best anime ever

Hells bells, yes!

(Hellsing's good, too.)

I just watched the first two episodes of Upotte....this was wrong on so many levels.....

Episode 2 is actually A LOT better than episode 1. Less perv, sometimes really educational (they did their homework on guns) and sometimes really amusing.

I watched the first two episodes of Upotte!! and was highly entertained. I want more of this shit! :)

Just some more weird japanese stuff:

They manage to prove that music is meant for ears, not eyes. :o

from the same dude.

Oh, turns out hjfreaks is not japanese, but korean.

Oh well, it has some relevance to the topic, right? :D

Edit: Ehm. or is he japanese? Now I get confused.

Edited by CarlGustaffa

World without Japan would be a dull place.

:D

Hontou ni.

The world's fish population says no.

Operative;2142324']When the Russian exchange students do arrive? :rolleyes:

STRONG ENEMIES APPEAR!!: http://www.mangareader.net/upotte/10/15

(well, not Russian exchange students anyway. BUT STRONG ENEMIES). Who thought it'd be a good idea to link to this crap? Aaaah!

Who thought it'd be a good idea to link to this crap? Aaaah!

You sure about pissing off FNC-chan?

POKqe.jpg

:D

I thought it'll be shit but it's really good. Very realted to ARMA indeed. Can't wait for next chapters (rumours said that AK-47/74 appears).