Sign in to follow this  
xman1

Walrus should be able to knock over tree like in ArmA

Right now, the Walrus just stops instantly when it hits a tree. It would be better if it stopped and knocked over the tree. Just thinking.

-X

I was thinking the same thing earlier, also it doesn't climb hills very well, it would be nice with a bit more grunt.

The Walrus is a 1000 kilo lightweight. It's no T-55. All this future stuff is being fought with aluminum UAVs and pop-guns :D

Except the Walrus a re-purposed civilian vehicle. How many Vauxhalls have you seen win a fight with a tree?

Besides the trees sway so damn nicely in the weather why would you want to knock them over?

Except the Walrus a re-purposed civilian vehicle. How many Vauxhalls have you seen win a fight with a tree?

Besides the trees sway so damn nicely in the weather why would you want to knock them over?

Because I want to knock them over on my snow island, drag them up to my command center, and invite my enemy over for a christmas party. Then back to shooting.

Even if trees can't be knocked over, we should still be able to set them on fire. I imagine that the snow landscapes would look especially beautiful with all the forests alight from lasers ;) Plus just the visual of guiding your vehicles through sheets of flame to their destination would just be awesome :)

Hm i also dont like the way the Walrosses behave but when its part of the universe theres not mutch to argu with

I agree they should be able to burn and they should at least be able to be knocked over when you fly a manta into them by accident, not that I have done that............honest

We should be able to run them over, burn them, blow them up and nuke them from space. Bloody trees get everywhere, breed like rats they do.

Edited by Dajunka

Right now, the Walrus just stops instantly when it hits a tree. It would be better if it stopped and knocked over the tree. Just thinking.

-X

I'd rather see it smash through the tree in a hail of wood splinters, personally..

I was thinking the same thing earlier, also it doesn't climb hills very well, it would be nice with a bit more grunt.

Yeah, it needs more low end torque. Kinda slow off the mark and not a good climber. Scrubs too much speed in slight turns too..

The Walrus is a 1000 kilo lightweight. It's no T-55. All this future stuff is being fought with aluminum UAVs and pop-guns :D

Perhaps - but then that means the carrier must be even weaker, as the HEAT cannon tears it apart...?

Indeed and in many cases buildings cept the command center too, but overall the design of the islands while maybe okie for player control, are going to be hopeless for any ai to navigate.

And tree's etc getting in the way are part of this.