Sign in to follow this  
J-Guid

Arma 2/OA Animals for Islands WIP

More times ago I have idea to make a !good! animals for Arma 2, but dont have more time and requred skills for this, now mate, Thromp, poke and prvoke me do that quickly :D, Thanks mate:)!

Here we posting WIP videos photos and list of planed Animals

Here first videos by Thromp

I have some interesting models, maded by my 3Dwork team, now we annoce a WIP that :)!

Edited by J-Guid

J-Guid, You need to insert what's after the "=" and before "&" between the tags. It's always 11 characters

Edited by topas
video thumbnail removed as 1st post got fixed

Looks awesome! I wanna kill them all :cool:

Wow. This is fantastic and much needed. In addition to the jungle and savanna animals, it would be fantastic to finally see some horses (European maps) and donkeys (Central Asian maps).

I look forward to seeing what you can come up with J-Guid

We just start it, have a lot of plans, but times show... :)

Simply brilliant - now all we need is some veloceraptors:D

+1 for ferocious dinos ;)

Tigers are great... imagine a small team observing an AI outpost when a tiger sneaks in (make an animation that he gets close to the ground when stalking, observe big cats in the zoo) and snaps head off one of your members. I bet someone will piss his pants or awake his neighbours :)

p.s. black panther - much needed for my Lingor ;)

+1 for pigs, cats, pigeons and horses

Hmm ,

Well This anouncement is News to me :)

Hey J-Guid , i spoke to you for 5 minutes today about you have some models , when i see some with Proof of License tehn maybe this thread speak truth to people ;)

To everyone , my Intention is to make some Wild Animals for use on Lingor , If Jguid produces some models in coming days rather than just two of my Videos then Hey , there might be some more animals than in the videos :).

Hmm ,

Well This anouncement is News to me :)

Hey J-Guid , i spoke to you for 5 minutes today about you have some models , when i see some with Proof of License tehn maybe this thread speak truth to people ;)

To everyone , my Intention is to make some Wild Animals for use on Lingor , If Jguid produces some models in coming days rather than just two of my Videos then Hey , there might be some more animals than in the videos :).

Shure my mate, now im talking with my team, and with some other modelers who can assist us with Max models :), WIP!

NOt Lingor only need animals, Duala, Tropica, Panthera need it too :)

---------- Post added at 01:24 ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 ----------

OK post here list with wanted, but real and actual animals

Head of thred be updated when we assign models list with Thromp

Jaguar, Puma / Black Panther, Caracal, Lynx, Hyena, Zebra, Elephant, Tiger, Ostrich, Fox, Wolf.

Just something we would expect from a game to have in Vanilla :)

:confused:

Why confused? Haven't you ever seen a horse grazing in a paddock?

Dont wish for too many :)

J-AB40LqcC0

Big cats are dangerous ,But He as Eaten for Now

Sorry about poor filming , but thats it now for a few days , Real life must come first during Holiday ;)

Just something we would expect from a game to have in Vanilla :)

Aha, with 10 out of 12 not being native to the terrain featured in vanilla? :) just nitpicking, I'm all for animals and supporting any notion (for ceratain reasons favoring the European species).

btw, @J-Guid

Any particular reason you would not dignify my Celle_2 related question with an answer?

I have some interesting models, maded by my 3Dwork team, now we annoce a WIP that !

1. you keep posting about your team...would you be so kind and present those talented lads you work with? It is always right to actually give credit where it is due...

2. while i mean no disrespect towards you and your work, would be lovely if you could provide some proof of IP rights on those models, especially with your history...maybe because i have seen some of those before.

like for instance this model here:

hXSiY.jpg

EDIT:

or this elephant, and that is from the same website that got you suspended last time as well...

22095960.jpg

Edited by Max Power

Those are nothing to do with jguid ; they are models I am animating , I can provide all license info for all models in the videos , to anybody requesting it .

however I am intrigued about this claim of previous history of jguid ?

Do tell because I am only teaming up with legitimate people :)

Blend swap for everything but the tiger you don't need to see licence as they are all bar none free without attribution however it's my intention to credit in final states , not sure they would like my weighting so far .

Tiger is from same site shown from Pufu

If you believe it's dodged site then I'll take tiger vids down no problem

Oh and horse model sorry from here

http://www.download.lyndondaniels.com/ranchers/

Edited by Thromp

Blend swap for everything but the tiger you don't need to see licence as they are all bar none free without attribution .

Tiger is from same site shown from Pufu

If you believe it's dodged site then I'll take tiger vids down no problem

As Pufu mentioned, the "same site" is the same one where plenty of Activision game models have been made illegally distributed, and used by J Guid himself (hence why he was suspended for a little). Just because they appear free and have an open liscence doesn't mean they come from the user who uploaded it.

Let's wait and see how this turns out, I wouldn't ditch the project unless you know for certain.

Well I am certain about all apart from tiger but that site was recommended ,

Strange thing is ,this guy J GUID has done nothing bar post my vids , so I'm kinda thinking now I was gonna get some dodged models lol .

51005468.jpg

Unfortunately you do need to show me your license information and attribution for all models if you wish to remain a member of this forum.