Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Arma 2/OA Animals for Islands WIP

Please PM me with the details of your license and where you got it from.

In reply to your question about J-Guid: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthrea...=1#post2086621
    Last edited by Max Power; Apr 7 2012 at 02:10.

My inbox is fill and won't be emptied. If your PM is regarding requests to use my work, unfortunately I choose not to grant such permission. My work is for use with CWR2 only.

Blend swap for everything but the tiger you don't need to see licence as they are all bar none free without attribution however it's my intention to credit in final states , not sure they would like my weighting so far .
    Tiger is from same site shown from Pufu

If you believe it's dodged site then I'll take tiger vids down no problem

Oh and horse model sorry from here

http://www.download.lyndondaniels.com/ranchers/
    Last edited by Sealife; Apr 7 2012 at 02:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Thromp View Post
    Blend swap for everything but the tiger you don't need to see licence as they are all bar none free without attribution .
    Tiger is from same site shown from Pufu

If you believe it's dodged site then I'll take tiger vids down no problem
    As Pufu mentioned, the "same site" is the same one where plenty of Activision game models have been made illegally distributed, and used by J Guid himself (hence why he was suspended for a little). Just because they appear free and have an open liscence doesn't mean they come from the user who uploaded it.

Let's wait and see how this turns out, I wouldn't ditch the project unless you know for certain.
    "Simulations aren't about the destination, they are about the way there." - Metalcraze

Well I am certain about all apart from tiger but that site was recommended ,
    Strange thing is ,this guy J GUID has done nothing bar post my vids , so I'm kinda thinking now I was gonna get some dodged models lol .

Unfortunately you do need to show me your license information and attribution for all models if you wish to remain a member of this forum.

No problem ,
    I will send tomorrow it's 2 am,
    To save hassle of ongoing talk ,it would be good if you close this thread to which I was singed to without consultation , given the link you showed me about this chap I am certain I was going to end up with some real dodgy gorillas I suppose .

Cheers

Thread closed on request.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123