Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: EA wins 'Golden Poo' award

Well everyone has a different taste...
    This stuff made it on memebase btw
    http://videogames.memebase.com/2012/...ny-in-america/
    (Yeah it was me...)
    Teach the AI how to drive. Give us supression effects for AI. Make AI ragdoll if they get hit. Give us proper animations for throwing Frags. Give us a proper wounding system. Fix the armored vests so that they don´t protect the whole torso. Give us inertia influenced movement depending on the Weapon you have. Make every weapon have a collision model so that players prefer to clean houses with their pistol instead of their heavy MG. Introduce auto lowering of the weapon if it collides with the wall. www.Brigade2010.de

Being banned on their forums for simply swearing or acting immature can warrant them to disable you from using the product.

That's atrocious.

I could see if they're cheating or hacking files or something but swearing?

*HAF 922 Cooler Master case
    *ASUS Maximus VI Gene Republic of Gamers Motherboard
    *Intel Core i5 4670k Haswell @3.8ghz
    *Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 @1600mhz
    *EVGA GTX560 Ti 2048MB DDR5 memory Factory clocked
    *Seagate 1TB 7200rpm HDD
    *Hannspree 22" Widescreen Monitor 1680x1050 @60hz

Actually I did Celery.To be honest I see that happening in about two years from now.
    Oh you ninja-edit.

Btw nice one Tonci,imagine if that logo showed up everytime you fire up an EA game.
    Last edited by Krycek; Apr 7 2012 at 10:56.

Or this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Thunder View Post
    Being banned on their forums for simply swearing or acting immature can warrant them to disable you from using the product.

That's atrocious.

I could see if they're cheating or hacking files or something but swearing?
    This seems to be so common. I cant even cook me self a dinner without swearing lol literally.
    It appears you can grief or be incompetent piece of crap but as long you dont swear ya alright...pff pathetic really

(experienced this recently on vanilla server )

Good point with those cartoons and I'm very, very glad that the award is heading to EA this time.

Master Gunnery Sergeant OnlyRazor's Avatar
    Even worse during games.

"How dare you sick freaks swear into a chatbox nobody even notices in an M-rated game! Even though the characters themselves are going "Fuck me, there's a motherfucking sniper, fuck!", you can't because you'll damage the minds of our youth who shouldn't be playing these games anyway!"
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lle View Post
    But obviously it's very hard for people these days to make use of BRAIN v1.0.

EA has commented on their "success"

"We're sure that British Petroleum, AIG, Philip Morris, and Halliburton are all relieved they weren't nominated this year. We're going to continue making award-winning games and services played by more than 300 million people worldwide."
    Typically EA....

In other words "we're going to continue making the same crap".
    Of course why would they stop when so many people are stuffing their pockets,still that guy is on crack thinking 300 million people actually play their stuff.

"We're sure that British Petroleum, AIG, Philip Morris, and Halliburton are all relieved they weren't nominated this year. We're going to continue making award-winning games and services played by more than 300 million people worldwide."
    WTF! They are a shitty publisher. They don't MAKE games, they just turn them into fucking cash-cow's and fool the console gamers into buying all their crap.
    ArmA, it's not a game, it's a f***ing adventure!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast