Sign in to follow this  
kremator

Have you signed up? Get your name in lights!

Signed up, fired it up, took over an island (interestingly, the game was fairly intuitive for me), then blew up a carrier when it attacked my defense island.

signed up , waiting finish downloading and honor to particip at beta !:D

If you're a P&C Club member type how do you get the badge under your name here?

If you're a P&C Club member type how do you get the badge under your name here?

If you have Store.bistudio.com account registered under the same email as your forums account, then it happens automatically (status is refreshed several times per day)

If you have different emails then please write to support@bistudio.com and it will be assigned manually. We are working on a system where you will be able to pair the accounts automatically but it is not working at this moment.

Does it say thing when you cycle through on all mirrors?

Refresh the downloader by clicking on download link (like the one in the email you got after payment) again and redownload sprocket.exe and try then

Thanks for the help Johny.

I got it with the direct download instead.

Its damn hard (for me anyway)

Signed an testing 8)-

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

If you have Store.bistudio.com account registered under the same email as your forums account, then it happens automatically (status is refreshed several times per day)

If you have different emails then please write to support@bistudio.com and it will be assigned manually. We are working on a system where you will be able to pair the accounts automatically but it is not working at this moment.

Yeah thats the mistake i made was registering a new account as i was lazy an forgot my old info for account i used for ArmA series.

I've chosen the less expensive option. Now I just need to buy a computer which I can play this game on! (see separate thread in this computer, if you know what I need ;) )

I did and I regret doing this a lot, worst mistake of my life. :(

Should have gone for the P&C supporter instead. Can i maybe get a upgrade pack?

I want a fancy badge and the soundtrack

Will we get the complete soundtrack or just select tracks? I'm kinda curious. I loves me some soundtracks.

:)

I was on the fence about getting it but I like the concept and got it anyway. Some stuff I heard about the game bums me out but I'll just play it and see anyway. Patches and mods should make it great.

Currently 590 P&C members of which 222 have gone P&C Supporter. Keep em coming !

Heard about this remake 15 minutes ago, paid up as a 'Play and Contribute' member 10 minutes ago, started downloading it 9 miunutes ago :bounce3:

Carrier Command was my absolutely favourite game from way back when I had a ''cutting edge'' Amiga 500 :-) I've always wanted to see a remake, but I never thought it possible.

I'm so glad that serious and successful developers like BI have taken this on. I am genuinely excited to be a supporter.

88% download completed...

Picked it up last night. Actually VERY FUN!!! really hope MP makes its way in eventually

It is very fun. For only being a beta, it seems like it is nearly finished! Great job, Bohemia!

Makes me remember all the hours I lost playing the original game when I should have been revising for my GCSEs. Love it. Agree, the 360 controller integration is A1.

Edited by dhaider