Sign in to follow this  
kremator

Have you signed up? Get your name in lights!

Dear All,

Just signed up for P&C.

Get your name in here for some fame and fortune :)

Looking forward to some testing!

Regards

Kremator

I've just signed up as well. I'm curious to see what a twenty first century reimagining of one of my favourite games will be like. And to support my favourite company of course!

Of course, anything to support my favorite company.

I couldn't resist signing up, even before I saw the release date had been pushed back.

Looking forward to getting my hands on the beta.

G

I signed up as soon as I got the email today, and that was the first time ever I had heard that the game even existed. I loved the original game so much I wanted to be a part of this one and help it be a good game.

Edited by tinjaw

Yes, signed up and ready to go!

Big fan of the original CC (played it on Atari 520 ST) and a huge fan of BIS of course :cool:

I signed up as soon as I got the email today, and that was the first time ever I had heard that the game even existed. I loved the original game so much I wanted to be a part of this one and help it be a good game.

Now THAT is how to post in style! Your first post, and you joined in 2006 ! Welcome to the BIS family mate.

Suckered again. I am now P&C. Bohemia.... If you guys did not make games I want to play........

jk!

In reality, I am glad I am supporting you early once again. I know you won't disappoint me so I am not worried and happy to help. I have said you guys make some of the few games I want to play anymore (I admit, I am severely jaded and demand a lot) and I know you guys will deliver yet again. Tired of the cookie cutter games and you are one of the few that do not follow that path.

-X

Saw it on Twitter and signed up on the spot. The voices in my head kept insisting that it was not optional...

Signed up and reporting for duty :D

i like many can not wait

The voices in my head kept insisting that it was not optional...

It never is ;)

Must..... resist..... urge.....

Err... where'd $44 go from my bank account? Oh... :blush:

I'm a absolute fan from the old Carrier Command. I played it on Amiga and PC later on.

I'm still having fun from time to time with CC in dosemu.

So here I am ... and counting the hours to go inside...

I generally don't like playing pre-release builds but I couldn't resist signing up for this one, Carrier Command looks great.

It's a shame the release date is now so close to Arma III- with two massive drains on my time I may have to give up work for a few months... :D

Yeah but you have paid for this one already :) I'm sure you will find time :) There is ALWAYS time for Arma :)

Bought and paid for! Really looking forward to getting some play time in, even if it's only a limited beta!

Immediately bought it after receiving the email. I cannot wait to play it. The price tag for this game is excellent. 20 euros is a fair price.

I hope BIS will make many sales with this PC beta. BIS is a studio that really listens to it's customers :)

I'm sure this game will receive the same support and love as ARMA/OFP

Edited by KingNL

Well, I stuck at the Confirm Order page (tried both Paypal and Credit Card payment options); website is not responding. :(

Hint to BIS - P&C for Arma3 :) My money is waiting.

Well, I stuck at the Confirm Order page (tried both Paypal and Credit Card payment options); website is not responding. frown.png

Same here.

Same here.

Tried 5 times and finally completed payment. Now just need to get rid of those other 4 pending orders, LOL.

Dear All,

Just signed up for P&C.

Regards

Kremator

Kremator, is that you? We played FarmWars together centuries ago, right?

Pretty funny that we meet again here! =)

And now that Carrier Command finally becomes a reality:

tumblr_m1k50uQx4i1r827plo2_500.jpg